TF 2 FOOTAGE COMING!!!

Cyberscream

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. I am going to be bold and assume that the footage SDCC goers will be seeing will be the following:

-GM cars driving around/chasing one another

-Sam and Mikaela making out

-GM cars driving around/chasing one another

-someone going NONONONONOOHSHIT

-MAYBE an explosion :awsum

And off to youtube it will go....

they MAY show a few seconds of bots, expecially the ones we have preveiously seen. But theres NO WAY they will show us all the characters. Though they may "announce" (like last yr) the characters.

.....anyways

READ THIS AND PREPARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLICK HERE!!!!

Prepare for what? :P

they MAY show a few seconds of bots, expecially the ones we have preveiously seen. But theres NO WAY they will show us all the characters. Though they may "announce" (like last yr) the characters.

.....anyways

CLICK HERE!!!!

lol i don't know. just to be excited i guess. hopefully it won't just be a dumb filming thing.

okay when were they gonna put TF2 footage on that site?

As soon as it is revealed at the con and it video taped, and put on the web. (probably 2-3 weeks) :07redface :tflaugh

.....anyways

CLICK HERE!!!!

lol i don't know. just to be excited i guess. hopefully it won't just be a dumb filming thing.

Ok cool Cyberscream! lol :lol i was just joking though as i knew whatz up :)

Hmm. GIJoe footage. That could make/break the film for fans right there IMO.

TF2. Hate to be a skeptic after being a long time supporter of the first but I'm just seeing another Summer of more of the same than anything else.

Sequels are hardly ever fresh and lesser than that good.

Archived