Animated Shockwave Voyager & Arcee super sleek car dlx confirmed!

deceptikhan

Just in with good news! Walmart has in their computer the ISBN's of the next up coming Transformers figures!

Without further a due,

Items with UPC code

dlxs

blurr 65356934981

swindle 65356934195

waspinator 65356934984

arcee 65356937933

Vygrs

shockwave 6535932317

wreckg 65356934966

skywarp 65356932319

The Arcee sounds like the newest that we know of definitely. Still no Omega Supreme. Talk about here!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thundercracker as a Voyager is a pity. I was hoping they would make a deluxe, as it would be more likely for them to pop off a couple more of them. I would have no problem with my clones being smaller if it meant I would get a couple more of them.

Guest Ultra Bumblemus

very cool cant wait to see them, also is there now what Arcee is going to look like? because before Hasbro said while back that Arcee didnt have a Vehicle mode

Thundercracker as a Voyager is a pity. I was hoping they would make a deluxe, as it would be more likely for them to pop off a couple more of them. I would have no problem with my clones being smaller if it meant I would get a couple more of them.

Big Bad Toy Store has Thundercracker listed as being part of Activators Wave 3. While the Activators Seeker mold isn't quite as detailed and intricate as the Voyager version it's still a very good toy. If you want to save some money on your Starscream clones it might be worth looking into.

And these are almost certainly Animated molds, 'cause we all know that Universe hates Waspinator.

Archived