MP Thundercracker + Henkei Ratchet and Nissan GT-R mold coming

Rotorstorm

takaratomy.gif
Thanks to Mike at Digital-Toys.com, we have found out some brand-new offerings just announced in Japan this morning.

First off, MP-07 Thundercracker has been confirmed for November.

There's will also be a new figure with a Nissan GT-R alternate mode with 2 versions, silver and red, also coming in November.

Mike says its possibly a Binaltech but he's still waiting on more information and pictures.

Next up, there will be new Henkei! for October including the following:
C-09 Lamborghini
C-10 Streak
C-11 Ironhide
C-12 Ratchett
D-05 Octane
D-06 Galvatron

Pre-order listings have already been posted at Digital-Toys.com.

Mike also tells us to stay tuned as new pictures and more details will follow shortly.

nissan-gt-r.jpg

Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to say it, but if (and this is a big IF) they were to do a MP Conehead (Thrust!)...

...I might be mildly interested.

At least Takra has enough sense to use the name Octane in theirs. As for Ratchet, well, hopefully this confirms it and hopefully Hasbro will release him for us. Why not. They already have a Prowl mold repaint on the way with Ironhide as Bluestreak (I don't really like the name Silverstreak, doesn't sound as cool IMO).

When will they make an MP Grimlock. Enough with the seekers. If Thundercracker and Skywarp make their way stateside for under $100, I might pick them up.

As for the GT-R mold, could this be a sign of the return of Alternators?

Well I for one would LOVE a MP-TC. I never got the original MP-SC and only have the US MP-SC at the moment. Man I better get a move on and get a MP-SW!

ALso I would welcome a new BT Mold....getting tired of just repaints of the older molds. I hope it's not Megs though. He needs to be something bigger and meaner looking. I still say a Hummer would be a nice alt for him.

YES YES YES

I'd still like to see that Caddy Megatron, but I'd be perfectly happy just to see a new Alt/BT mold. Hopefully it gets a stateside release. And if MP TC looks anything like he did in All Hail Megatron then it'll be pure winnage. Man, just when I think I'm done with new TF's they reel me back in...

Archived