First Sightings of LaBeouf, Fox On TF2 Set!

Peter_Van

3__scaled_100.jpg
As you know, the "Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen" filming crew is making a pit stop into the Washington, D.C. metro area at the Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, VA. Well, TFormers now has an exclusive report for you providing images and first-hand information for you regarding the shoot! To view both, click in!
Read the Full News Story Here

Holy sh*t. Tis Jetfire!!!! :P

Wonder if it's too much to hope for the shuttle to be Astrotrain. :tflaugh

Wonder if it's too much to hope for the shuttle to be Astrotrain. :tflaugh

Right there with ya on Astrotrain! Of course, Bay and crew would have to come up with some way to hide the train kibbles b/c it's not realistic to have them, then Hasbro would have to come up with a realistic triple changing design (also hiding the kibbles between transformations)...yada yada yada...on second thought, it's probably too much to ask for! Oh, let's not forget Astrotrain had a little mass shifting going on between Shuttle & Train too...oh yeah, definitely not gonna happen now...LOL!

...but it's much more realistic for giant robots from outer space to land on Earth...(sarcasm oozing)...

Maybe Sam is just taking the Autobots to the museum, just like in the G1 cartoon?

they have drive-tru museums... wow what times we live in... any ways I'm guessing they know more about our own history then most of us since they scanned the interwebs to learn our language so going to a museum would not really fit into thier plan to fit the whole cybertronian race into earth with out much notice

so any ways Jetfire = awesome

Hi guys! long time TFormers reader, first time ive posted here! Heres a conspiracy theory for ya - I dont think thats Jetfire at all - I reckon its Megatron. Bay sometimes used different names on the scrips for TF1 (or just placeholder names), and he said that theres going to be deliberately misleading information put out to keep the fans off the scent. I think that the Blackbird is about the right size for megs, and looks suitably imposing, and by listing its name as jetfire, he might be trying to cover up megatrons return.

Just a thought, and I wouldnt be disappointed if i was wrong. Jetfire rocks. Now, wheres Springer?

Hot damn, I was right! I can honestly say I'm excited since I've seen that exact plane up close and personal. Maybe next time I go, I could get an autograph from Jetfire. :O

--Update--

Well, I just got out one of the books I bought at the museum, and apparently this is the same plane that set the speed record of Fastest Aircraft. Good luck to any Autobot that wants to catch up with it.

Hi guys! long time TFormers reader, first time ive posted here! Heres a conspiracy theory for ya - I dont think thats Jetfire at all - I reckon its Megatron. Bay sometimes used different names on the scrips for TF1 (or just placeholder names), and he said that theres going to be deliberately misleading information put out to keep the fans off the scent. I think that the Blackbird is about the right size for megs, and looks suitably imposing, and by listing its name as jetfire, he might be trying to cover up megatrons return.

Just a thought, and I wouldnt be disappointed if i was wrong. Jetfire rocks. Now, wheres Springer?

If that were megatron I would be totaly cool with it hell it would be one hell of a step up from that thing he used to be

If that were megatron I would be totaly cool with it hell it would be one hell of a step up from that thing he used to be

Welcome to TFans Deluxe Bruticus. :wave

That's actually a pretty sound theory. I have no problem if this is Jetfire but Megatron IMO makes a heck of a lot more sense. Especially when considering the size and colors. All black definitely screams badass Decepticon.

Way to lead the fans Bay. :tflaugh

Archived