Transformers 2 Photosets revealing NEW VEHICLE!

Darth Caine

Check it out ;) ;)

TFormers.com News:

TF2 Bethlehem Set Photos Reveals New Vehicle

nest-vehicle__scaled_100.jpg
Release Log has posted up several images of the "Transformers 2" Bethlehem set, which started filming yesterday and will wrap up at the end of this week. But that's not the interesting part: another image that has surfaced over at the SuperHero Hype! forums reveals a new vehicle.

The vehicle is a dark HUMMER HX with the word "NEST" printed on the door along with a triangular logo that is on the B-pillar, right after the passenger-side window.

The HUMMER HX is a concept vehicle that debuted this year at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. This is a much better fit to Transformers Live Action Blog concept vehicle would be used during this shoot.

We originally chalked it up to misinformation when images of the all-black Can-Am Spyder three-wheeled motorcycle showed up.

What can this be? A Decepticon, perhaps? A new Autobot? We don't know yet, but until then, check out the images below.

See the photos here!

I think it will be used as a human vehicle. Since the picture shows two side by side. NEST? It looks like NERT to me. There seems to be a line on the left side of that third letter. National Enforcement Robot Tracker(ing)?

it looks like n.e.s.t. to me. also I guess this fills the role is the mystery concept car. and just to fire up the rumor mill is that a decepticon logo I see inside that V

Swindle FTW.

:tflaugh

Who thinks this hummer and the Motorcycle could be soundwave and ravage or laserbeak? Thats the vibe i get from the paint scheme as the motorcycle can be towed behind. I.E. Bumblebee from the classics line that had the trailer.....Just a thought probably wrong but hey thats the point of these forums and the fun of all these preliminary posts.

Who thinks this hummer and the Motorcycle could be soundwave and ravage or laserbeak? Thats the vibe i get from the paint scheme as the motorcycle can be towed behind. I.E. Bumblebee from the classics line that had the trailer.....Just a thought probably wrong but hey thats the point of these forums and the fun of all these preliminary posts.

A slightly better picture of the Hummer...And the Bugatti looks familiar...

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/artic...us-Cars-of-2008

:thumb :sbpfx :thumb

Here's a gallery I linked to on TFormers.com: http://www.autobloggreen.com/2008/01/09/de...mer-hx-concept/

Hrmmm..maybe megs gets an Earth mode :tfevil

Ooooh....Or Grimlock!

It'll be interesting to see what will happen with this Hummer and TF2 since news is that GM is going to be selling off the Hummer.

Archived