BotCon 2008 - Universe News Roundup

Peter_Van

So we're getting:

Prowl, Bluestreak, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Powerglide, Ironhide (with a potential (if not practically set in stone already) repaint/slight remold as Ratchet), Silverbolt for the Autobots, and Onslaught and Tankor (Octane) for the Decepticons this far that are original molds that are known about.

Hound is coming (awsome, always like him), but why with Ravage?

And Targetmaster Cyclonus. Sounds like Nightstick is going to be either a Mini-Con or they'll make him a Nebulan or just a transforming weapon with no real self sentience.

And a potential Universe Cosmos is just interesting sounding, should be easy to pull off.

And are Legends the new Mini-Bots, since Brawn and Beachcomber were as such...then again, so were BB and Cliffy, but they were normal deluxes...wonder what's to come of this :schin

The Cybertron repaints are meh at best. I hate repaints unless they really really work well, even more so when it's a mold from one series being used in another series. Sideways seems to be working okay as pre-tape Ratbat.

In the end, it's so much Universe love that my wallet hurts right now.

Hound is coming (awsome, always like him), but why with Ravage?

More than Meets the Eye Part 3.

And are Legends the new Mini-Bots, since Brawn and Beachcomber were as such...then again, so were BB and Cliffy, but they were normal deluxes...wonder what's to come of this :schin

I think that since Hound is also getting a Legends toy, as is G2 Tank Megatron, that no, they're just small toys for the sake of small toys.

Dammit Hasbro, why are the autobots outnumbering the Decepticons in this line?

So does that mean we'll see another crap tastic botcon set with all decepticons again in 09 or 10?

Anyway, Cyclonus, is this a entire remold or a reissue of the G1 targetmaster?

Hell Hasbro I've got idea for new Decepticons as repaints-

Overkill- repainted Grimlock.

class-overkill.gif

Okay not my actual idea but would luv to see it made.

Sunstorm

Didn't we get Universe Ultra Magnus already? The white Prime.

Dammit Hasbro, why are the autobots outnumbering the Decepticons in this line?

Tradition?

In that case they could also make sure the Cons are bigger than the Bots.

So far, animated is Gonna have alot of Voyager Cons. I wonder if Tcracker and SWarp are gonna sell at the same time?

Archived