Aveo Transformer avail. @ European Chevy online store

smuggles

I googled "Chevrolet Aveo" and found the Euro Chevy store listed at the bottom of the results.

Sure enough, the Aveo figure is available.

List price is: € 12,80 each, and USA shoppers be warned, there is a € 35 shipping cost to the US.

GMC8000_md.jpg

Here is the LINK to the store.

Even with the currency conversion, this option is WAY cheaper than the going eBay rates ($90-120).

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the link...

Order'D and for the UK peeps it works out at about £16 not bad when that includes shipping

First I've heard of it. What is this thing? Is it a real TF, or just some promotional Roadbot Chevy came up with?

It's an "official" Hasbro-produced Transfomer (to promote the movie in Asia, originally). He's deluxe-sized.

By the way, (at the moment) a Euro is worth a $1.54 for those interested in the conversion.

To my understanding, it a promo when a new Chevy Aveo was bought, outside of the USA.

Here is a LINK to a review from TFormers.com

By the way, (at the moment) a Euro is worth a $1.54 for those interested in the conversion.

Hey, thx for the conversion info. So, one shipped roughly costs $46 USD. Or $199 buy-it-now on EBay. ha.

Thanks for the link dude! :yay

Also: http://www.xe.com/ucc/ Currency converter. :thumb

Looking at the exchange rates, it'd be cheaper to pay in pounds than euros ($17.50 vs $20). The middle east/africa has them listed at $17.50, but doesn't say what currency. Gonna assume its American? And both site sites list a service fee (£25 europe, $50 middle east) to process international orders. Still not getting a shipping total either, until I enter my credit card info.

You've lost me...

Seriously, are we looking at the same site here???

You've lost me...

Seriously, are we looking at the same site here???

indeed it didnt give me any of this stuff I just entered my adress it the first time it asks and it gave me the shipping fee and i was cool with 8 euros maybe its a different system for the US?

Archived