Animated Deluxe Class Image Gallery

Peter_Van

9026-thumb.jpg
Just in are official images of the Transformers: Animated deluxe class figures. Retailing for $9.99 and available June 22, 2008 with additional waves throughout 2008, figures in the deluxe class feature character conversion that mirrors conversions in the new series. The assortment will feature a variety of characters with battle weapons and firing projectiles. Take a look at the image gallery showing Jazz, Soundwave, Oil Slick, Snarl, and more!
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Soundwave is MEGA WINmy wife even wants to get him
I'm still warming up to his new head, but otherwise I absolutely agree.
I totally love Snarl. ("Snarl"? okay) His helmet with the little horns is great.I love the faces on these guys.
I really like the molten lava feel of *cough* Slag's *cough* weapon and it's a good sign that we will see a similar effect on Grimlock's sword :D

Man, these Deluxes just rock. Not sure what's up w/ Soundwave's giant alt mode guitar, I mean is it supposed to be like an ad, like the giant hats on top of the NAPA Auto Parts delivery trucks? Awesome robot modes all around, tho.

These still gonna be $10? Thought I'd heard about China-sourced toys going up about 15% soon. Whatever, I'm getting these bad dogs. Jazz FTMFW!

Archived