Sami's Collection

Sami

071107b.jpg071107c.jpg071107d.jpg

071107a.jpg

And, well, I guess this is story time..Kinda.

The abridged version for now.

I started a few years back with only this-

100_0716.jpg

Getting the MP Prime and Magnus, and a SVC from my friend, as well as the little uhm..I have no idea what they're called..But he's motorized and small. I got a WST Prime, and the fake KO trailer for MP Prime--The Alt Prime as added later. As was the Pepsi Prime..But, that is where my collection of Prime stuff started. Well, actually, originally from the old beat up Gen-1 version I got of him. In roughly less than 18 months it'd grown to this..

TF213.jpg

But then the movie stuff came along..and while not current, it's the most current pic of said Prime collection I have right now..

072107b.jpg

TF316.jpg

I'll fill this section out, and show the rest of my collection a bit later..Time to go home!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got these in today. It's a Gen-2 Laser Optimus done as the 2007 movie colors. It is actually pretty decent. A chromed grill. It looks hand painted in some areas..Some sloppy aps here and there..The stickers are blah at best..The chest ones, that normally say "Optimus Prime" have that, reversed colors, and it's backwards, "Prime Optimus"--clever. They did a nice job though of doing the flame decal on it. The plastic is really nice, not official quality, and the joints are some what loose, but, it isn't fragile by any means. No trailer, or gun, but it does come with the sword. I think I'm gonna take this one and repaint a robot mode to make it look more movie like.

0913070922.jpg

0913070858.jpg

0913071124a.jpg

0913071123.jpg

0913071124.jpg

I plan on picking up a few more of the KO ones as well..While cheap..I kinda think they're pretty cool.

Archived