Transformers X GI Joe Soundwave Dreadnok Thunder Machine News & Discussion Topic

BaCon

Santa has another package for this that may be one of the recent Collaborative leaks, with a new leaked listing for a Transformers X GI Joe Thunder Machine Soundwave release. This is said to be a " Dreadnoks Soundwave that turns into the Thundermachine". Read on to see the original details by way of JTPRime17. - Read the Full News Story

Transformers-Leaked-Listings.jpg

• 6 months later...

The thrid Transformers X GI joe release just reveled at the Soundwave Dreadnok Thunder Machine! The official Images have been leaked on the SNS with shots of the robot and alternate modes, Ravage, Zartan Figure, and Zarana Figure along with the sliding box! SDCC is coming up soon, so you just know this will be announced officially at the convention, if not before. - Read the Full News Story

Image%20of%20Soundwave%20Dreadnok%20Thun

With those particular shades of red and blue, this made me think of the Captain America Hummer Crossover figure. 

When I realized that "Howlback"/"Ravage" was using the MP mold, I immediately went to find that KO MP Cassettecon set before it sold out. If they have the MP mold with this instead of a new one then that tells me that this will be compatible with them.

I also love that one picture with Zartan's face smushed into the shoulder weapon thing while he's sitting in the backpack.

• 2 weeks later...

Ben MacRae aka Bmac, Brand Marketer on Hasbro's Transformers team, follows up with an update on the Soundwave Thunder Machine Transformers X G.I Joe Set that was revealed recently. He's been getting a lot of questions about the set, and has been nice enough to try to answer them for fans. Read on to hear details on O-Rings, Ravage's mold, Tapes, and more than meets the Joe in his report below. - Read the Full News Story

Image%20of%20Soundwave%20Dreadnok%20Thun