Leaked Transformers Legacy Bludgeon, Ramjet, Prowl, Dinobots, Bomburst, More Listings

BaCon

Just out are more drips and drops leaking the latest possible releases for the ongoing Transformers Legacy series. Some exciting names appear including Bludgeon, Ramjet, Prowl, Pretender Bomburst, Nemesis Primes, Crosscut, Starscream, Insecticon Shrapnel, Dinobots, Junkions, and more! Read on to see the full list, thanks to the usual suspects.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Transformers-Leaked-Listings.jpg

Core class:

Nemesis Prime is what it is.

Bombburst is interesting. Given that his alt mode is a jet, it's not going to be a retool of Iguanus. Or at least, not an obvious retool of him. I take it that he's also going to have his shell as his robot mode just like Iguanus and Skullgrin. I wonder what is the offical rational behind some Pretenders being core, some deluxe and others voyagers is. I really hope one of the good KO companies makes some oversized versions of the core and maybe deluxe Pretenders to be the same size roughly as Bludgeon and Metalhawk.

Skar is most likely the IDW Dynobot and not the G1 Powermaster. However with the way Hasbro is making characters lately, I wouldn't put it past them to release Skar as a core class like they're doing with Rumble in Studio Series. It would just make more sense with Skar being the Dynobot and not the Powermaster based on the rest of the core class offerings.

Grimlock, Swoop and Snarl. I already said I'd be down for them so nothing has changed. Last time though, we didn't really know that Hasbro was going to go a little more crazy with their releases. So knowing what we all know now, this makes so much more sense than it did with core Grimlock was first leaked. If they keep the transformations standard G1 toy style then these can easily be made and still be very good. There's currently a small debate on one of the other TF sites over core class. I just think they're cool. There's room for small scale and normal scale figures on shelves.

Deluxes:

Crosscut is what it is.

Shrapnel. Finally! Hopefully they finish all three quicker than they did previously. All three of the legends class figures are so very obviously designed with much different budgets and design philosophies in mind. Bombshell will be leaked soon enough I would imagine though. I just hope they don't mess this up. I would also like it for the eventual Chopshop that's made from Shrapnel to maybe be a little more retooled than Ransack is from Kickback. It's awesome to get the Deluxe Insecticons, but at least maybe try to make them look at least a little more like the originals. I know they don't have the rights to those molds which could lead to some problems but they should be able to do more than just a new robot head.

Junkion 2. This is still confusing. Are these just smaller motorcycle Junkions? Are these other Junkion characters like Detritus? Are these the female characters like Nancy? It doesn't really matter I guess as they're troopbuilders or rather, can be if you want and with the many upgrade kits that will follow. Still pretty cool though regardless of what they end up being.

Prowl. Well that's good for those of you who didn't manage to get the exclusive. I really hope that it's just a package refresh and this early listing just doesn't say that. I would hate buying all the Datsuns again in a new mold. The Earthrise mold is just fine for now and doesn't need updating like Ironhide does. 

Voyagers:

Nemesis Leo. Well I joked last time with the Leo Prime leak that all they really have to work with as far as reuses would be the black version, the purple version and the sparkly gold with white version. But now that we know that MP Dark Amber Lio Convoy is a thing, this Nemesis Leo makes sense. Another to go with my growing army for Galvatron now that the Prime Wars Trilogy cartoon made Nemesis Prime one of Unicron's minions. That along with Rodimus Unicronus as well from PotP. Nemesis Primal is with them too. I'm actually deciding what figures go with them right now. I picked Galactic Man Shockwave due to colors, Siege Skywarp (based on Universe Skywarp being a minion), Hotlink due to colors, G2 Ramjet due to colors and 2007 Incinerator due to colors and because I just got one and he was within grabbing distance at the time. I'm also thinking about using Target exclusive toy colors Dinobot as Dinomus by getting the upgrade kit and putting it on him as another minion as well. Maybe I'll do the same with toy colors Blackarachnia using her as Darkarachnia.

Another voyager Junkion? Okay sure. Maybe Scrapheap this time? He's the only other one who's ever been made before. He'll go great with Junkyard/heap and Wreck-Gar and all of the as of yet unknown deluxe Junkions.

Ramjet package refresh is what it is. I already have him though. I think the only figure I missed so far was Buzzworthy Cliffjumper but at least I have Siege Cliffjumper. Not having Buzzworthy CJ only really messes with my custom red Bumblebee I wanted to make. Assuming they don't get around to that themselves at some point.

Bludgeon I mentioned a bit with Bombburst. Sounds good. It would probably look like the RotF Bludgeon figure though. Shell as the robot mode and tank as the alt mode. That's a good figure but it's time for an upgrade. I also have CW Bludgeon as well but since he's modeled after the inner robot for his robot mode, he can stay. He's also a combiner so he can stay just because of that. He's also very expensive and I'd rather not sell him if I don't really need the money. How strange, I literally just typed something similar on TJOmega's latest video after hearing how much Thunder Mayhem is selling for lately. I don't want to sell mine but it's nice to know I can get like 2k for it if I did. Oh wait, that listing also came with Bluestreak and Impactor too. So Thunder Mayhem and 2/5 of Wreckage. Or is it 2/7 of Wreckage as Alpha Bravo and Offroad also count for that combiner. Regardless, it's nice to know I have backup money just in case.

I wonder why no leaders in this leak.

On 8/4/2022 at 1:58 AM, Joe Velez said:

Core class:

Nemesis Prime is what it is.

Bombburst is interesting. Given that his alt mode is a jet, it's not going to be a retool of Iguanus. Or at least, not an obvious retool of him. I take it that he's also going to have his shell as his robot mode just like Iguanus and Skullgrin. I wonder what is the offical rational behind some Pretenders being core, some deluxe and others voyagers is. I really hope one of the good KO companies makes some oversized versions of the core and maybe deluxe Pretenders to be the same size roughly as Bludgeon and Metalhawk.

Skar is most likely the IDW Dynobot and not the G1 Powermaster. However with the way Hasbro is making characters lately, I wouldn't put it past them to release Skar as a core class like they're doing with Rumble in Studio Series. It would just make more sense with Skar being the Dynobot and not the Powermaster based on the rest of the core class offerings.

Grimlock, Swoop and Snarl. I already said I'd be down for them so nothing has changed. Last time though, we didn't really know that Hasbro was going to go a little more crazy with their releases. So knowing what we all know now, this makes so much more sense than it did with core Grimlock was first leaked. If they keep the transformations standard G1 toy style then these can easily be made and still be very good. There's currently a small debate on one of the other TF sites over core class. I just think they're cool. There's room for small scale and normal scale figures on shelves.

Deluxes:

Crosscut is what it is.

Shrapnel. Finally! Hopefully they finish all three quicker than they did previously. All three of the legends class figures are so very obviously designed with much different budgets and design philosophies in mind. Bombshell will be leaked soon enough I would imagine though. I just hope they don't mess this up. I would also like it for the eventual Chopshop that's made from Shrapnel to maybe be a little more retooled than Ransack is from Kickback. It's awesome to get the Deluxe Insecticons, but at least maybe try to make them look at least a little more like the originals. I know they don't have the rights to those molds which could lead to some problems but they should be able to do more than just a new robot head.

Junkion 2. This is still confusing. Are these just smaller motorcycle Junkions? Are these other Junkion characters like Detritus? Are these the female characters like Nancy? It doesn't really matter I guess as they're troopbuilders or rather, can be if you want and with the many upgrade kits that will follow. Still pretty cool though regardless of what they end up being.

Prowl. Well that's good for those of you who didn't manage to get the exclusive. I really hope that it's just a package refresh and this early listing just doesn't say that. I would hate buying all the Datsuns again in a new mold. The Earthrise mold is just fine for now and doesn't need updating like Ironhide does. 

Voyagers:

Nemesis Leo. Well I joked last time with the Leo Prime leak that all they really have to work with as far as reuses would be the black version, the purple version and the sparkly gold with white version. But now that we know that MP Dark Amber Lio Convoy is a thing, this Nemesis Leo makes sense. Another to go with my growing army for Galvatron now that the Prime Wars Trilogy cartoon made Nemesis Prime one of Unicron's minions. That along with Rodimus Unicronus as well from PotP. Nemesis Primal is with them too. I'm actually deciding what figures go with them right now. I picked Galactic Man Shockwave due to colors, Siege Skywarp (based on Universe Skywarp being a minion), Hotlink due to colors, G2 Ramjet due to colors and 2007 Incinerator due to colors and because I just got one and he was within grabbing distance at the time. I'm also thinking about using Target exclusive toy colors Dinobot as Dinomus by getting the upgrade kit and putting it on him as another minion as well. Maybe I'll do the same with toy colors Blackarachnia using her as Darkarachnia.

Another voyager Junkion? Okay sure. Maybe Scrapheap this time? He's the only other one who's ever been made before. He'll go great with Junkyard/heap and Wreck-Gar and all of the as of yet unknown deluxe Junkions.

Ramjet package refresh is what it is. I already have him though. I think the only figure I missed so far was Buzzworthy Cliffjumper but at least I have Siege Cliffjumper. Not having Buzzworthy CJ only really messes with my custom red Bumblebee I wanted to make. Assuming they don't get around to that themselves at some point.

Bludgeon I mentioned a bit with Bombburst. Sounds good. It would probably look like the RotF Bludgeon figure though. Shell as the robot mode and tank as the alt mode. That's a good figure but it's time for an upgrade. I also have CW Bludgeon as well but since he's modeled after the inner robot for his robot mode, he can stay. He's also a combiner so he can stay just because of that. He's also very expensive and I'd rather not sell him if I don't really need the money. How strange, I literally just typed something similar on TJOmega's latest video after hearing how much Thunder Mayhem is selling for lately. I don't want to sell mine but it's nice to know I can get like 2k for it if I did. Oh wait, that listing also came with Bluestreak and Impactor too. So Thunder Mayhem and 2/5 of Wreckage. Or is it 2/7 of Wreckage as Alpha Bravo and Offroad also count for that combiner. Regardless, it's nice to know I have backup money just in case.

I wonder why no leaders in this leak.

Prowl could as well be TFA Prowl or Action Master Prowl or maybe even an amalgamation of both perhaps resulting in a TFA Elite Guard like Prowl.

10 hours ago, Lunatic Prime said:

Prowl could as well be TFA Prowl or Action Master Prowl or maybe even an amalgamation of both perhaps resulting in a TFA Elite Guard like Prowl.

Indeed. Animated Prowl seems to be the one people are thinking of the most. While I do like Legacy Arcee, with the way they messed up the leg wheels, I don't know if I want them to do another take on Animated Prowl. If they do, they should only update the look and articulation and keep the entire transformation the same. That was one amazing figure. Even the legends class was good too.

It's just so odd that there's no further descriptor for that listing. They did the same for Shadow Striker and Hot Shot too I think. People are just assuming Cyberverse Shadow Striker as she's the most well known at the moment and Armada Hot Shot as again, he's the most well known. I jokingly said that it was going to be RotF Shadow Striker (the black and red Universe 2.0 legends Wheelie redeco) using some mold I haven't thought of and Hot Shot was going to be RID 2001 Spychanger Hot Shot/Car Robots Artfire using Siege/Kingdom Sideswipe.

So in the same vein, this is going to be either Machine Wars Prowl or Energon Prowl (either color) using Kingdom Mirage. Oh but wait, it won't be Energon Prowl as they acknowledged the Powerlinx gimmick and them maybe wanting to try that. So it will be Machine Wars Prowl. Maybe they can retool Siege Sideswipe instead of using Siege Mirage or the crappy Kingdom Mirage retool. Then they could redeco that into RiD2001 Mirage lol. 

It's just so difficult to tell what they're going to do now and I love it. They've been making some random characters lately so I'm not going to put anything past them anymore.

1 hour ago, Joe Velez said:

Indeed. Animated Prowl seems to be the one people are thinking of the most. While I do like Legacy Arcee, with the way they messed up the leg wheels, I don't know if I want them to do another take on Animated Prowl. If they do, they should only update the look and articulation and keep the entire transformation the same. That was one amazing figure. Even the legends class was good too.

It's just so odd that there's no further descriptor for that listing. They did the same for Shadow Striker and Hot Shot too I think. People are just assuming Cyberverse Shadow Striker as she's the most well known at the moment and Armada Hot Shot as again, he's the most well known. I jokingly said that it was going to be RotF Shadow Striker (the black and red Universe 2.0 legends Wheelie redeco) using some mold I haven't thought of and Hot Shot was going to be RID 2001 Spychanger Hot Shot/Car Robots Artfire using Siege/Kingdom Sideswipe.

So in the same vein, this is going to be either Machine Wars Prowl or Energon Prowl (either color) using Kingdom Mirage. Oh but wait, it won't be Energon Prowl as they acknowledged the Powerlinx gimmick and them maybe wanting to try that. So it will be Machine Wars Prowl. Maybe they can retool Siege Sideswipe instead of using Siege Mirage or the crappy Kingdom Mirage retool. Then they could redeco that into RiD2001 Mirage lol. 

It's just so difficult to tell what they're going to do now and I love it. They've been making some random characters lately so I'm not going to put anything past them anymore.

IF it's TFA or Action Master Prowl I really hope it's not going to be a retool of Arcee.

For Shadow Striker I really think it's going to be the Cyberverse version of the character. Most likely a redeco of Knockout or MAYBE Sideswipe or Blanker. I don't think they are going to make a new/dedicated mold for her.

In THAT vein it could as well be one of the two Beast Wars Prowls. I mean we already got BW Skywarp, but then the lion should be called Lio Junier (I just really hope for Santon. I mean the new Rhinox mold is obviously created to be retooled into him). The owl is pretty unlikely at this point at least.

Yea, they are actually pulling old characters from everywhere. Even pretty little known ones. With the Pretenders coming back I have renewed hope for a new Longtooth. I'm still disappointed that we haven't gotten a new one in PotP. So I hope they won't let me down again.

16 hours ago, Lunatic Prime said:

IF it's TFA or Action Master Prowl I really hope it's not going to be a retool of Arcee.

For Shadow Striker I really think it's going to be the Cyberverse version of the character. Most likely a redeco of Knockout or MAYBE Sideswipe or Blanker. I don't think they are going to make a new/dedicated mold for her.

In THAT vein it could as well be one of the two Beast Wars Prowls. I mean we already got BW Skywarp, but then the lion should be called Lio Junier (I just really hope for Santon. I mean the new Rhinox mold is obviously created to be retooled into him). The owl is pretty unlikely at this point at least.

Yea, they are actually pulling old characters from everywhere. Even pretty little known ones. With the Pretenders coming back I have renewed hope for a new Longtooth. I'm still disappointed that we haven't gotten a new one in PotP. So I hope they won't let me down again.

Yeah it could be either of the BW Prowls but I like to go with what might be the least wanted or most obscure out of all possibilities lol. I wouldn't mind some sort of Cheetor retool into Prowl/Lio Junior though. And I would absolutely LOVE a new mold for PrOWL. One where the wings can stay in front like the toy as well as go above the shoulders like the artwork.

And yeah, Rhinox is just begging to be retooled into Ironhide/Santon...and Bonecrusher...and Torca...and Polar Claw...and Transmetal/Armada Rhinox.

Ironhide and Torca can reuse parts as one is a full elephant and the other half elephant. The parts for Torca to split the beast head into shoulder panels can be reused for Armada Rhinox. Bonecrusher and Polar Claw can reuse parts as they're both hairy animals. With the way Kingdom Rhinox's shoulders work, you can definitely get Polar Claw's transformation with the robot arms going under the belly as well as using the beast legs as the over the shoulder weapons like the original toy. 

Go grab you Rhinox right now and move the robot arms behind him and above his shoulders. It's perfect. Since the shoulder "butterfly" joint is there you just need to put another armature on the first one for the regular arms in the shape of an "L". This way both the front beast legs and the robot arms will always be 90 degrees away from each other allowing for both the robot mode look and the beast mode look. It could work. I just really want a new Polar Claw. It sucks that his new mold was cancelled. If it was supposed to be a new mold and not a Rhinox retool to begin with that is. 

Then after that is B'Boom from Optimus Primal, Transquitto from Inferno and a bunch from Tarantulas like Insecticon, Powerpinch, Beetle, Drillbit. Maybe reshell Rattrap into almost every other four legged original BW basic toy as they all have almost the same transformation and parts layout. Snarl, Snapper, Razorbeast and so on all do the same thing as Rattrap for the most part.

17 hours ago, Lunatic Prime said:

In THAT vein it could as well be one of the two Beast Wars Prowls.

Huh, I didn't think about that. Another piece in the Magnaboss trio could be interesting.

3 hours ago, Joe Velez said:

Yeah it could be either of the BW Prowls but I like to go with what might be the least wanted or most obscure out of all possibilities lol. I wouldn't mind some sort of Cheetor retool into Prowl/Lio Junior though. And I would absolutely LOVE a new mold for PrOWL. One where the wings can stay in front like the toy as well as go above the shoulders like the artwork.

And yeah, Rhinox is just begging to be retooled into Ironhide/Santon...and Bonecrusher...and Torca...and Polar Claw...and Transmetal/Armada Rhinox.

Ironhide and Torca can reuse parts as one is a full elephant and the other half elephant. The parts for Torca to split the beast head into shoulder panels can be reused for Armada Rhinox. Bonecrusher and Polar Claw can reuse parts as they're both hairy animals. With the way Kingdom Rhinox's shoulders work, you can definitely get Polar Claw's transformation with the robot arms going under the belly as well as using the beast legs as the over the shoulder weapons like the original toy. 

Go grab you Rhinox right now and move the robot arms behind him and above his shoulders. It's perfect. Since the shoulder "butterfly" joint is there you just need to put another armature on the first one for the regular arms in the shape of an "L". This way both the front beast legs and the robot arms will always be 90 degrees away from each other allowing for both the robot mode look and the beast mode look. It could work. I just really want a new Polar Claw. It sucks that his new mold was cancelled. If it was supposed to be a new mold and not a Rhinox retool to begin with that is. 

Then after that is B'Boom from Optimus Primal, Transquitto from Inferno and a bunch from Tarantulas like Insecticon, Powerpinch, Beetle, Drillbit. Maybe reshell Rattrap into almost every other four legged original BW basic toy as they all have almost the same transformation and parts layout. Snarl, Snapper, Razorbeast and so on all do the same thing as Rattrap for the most part.

Yea, the engineering of Rhinox'es chest clearly indicates that he's designed to be retooled into Ironhide/Santon.

And I really want a new Polar Claw, too. Unfortunately didn't buy the original one back in the day and his cancellation in the Kingdom line was a huge let-down but with Lio Convoy being released next year and original Polar Claw's redeco Survive (/Grizzly-1) having been part of the BW Neo show I still have hope that they'll release him as a redeco of Survive or the other way round.

And I'm pretty happy with the OG Torca but the GPS, man... Fortunately only one of his biceps' inside broke of but I'm scared to transform or even pose him anymore.

For TM/Armada Rhinox I'd want a new dedicated mold with the original transformation but h hasn't appeared in any of the shows. So let's see.

Fortunately Takara used a lot of characters in BW 2nd so B'Boom/Apache and so on are likely to get new versions. And I really want a new Razorbeast/Randy. Same as Polar Claw I've missed out on the OGs but Randy has terrible GPS anyway and wasn't available in my country. He and Polar Claw are in the new BW comics as far as I've seen so I guess they want to make them a little bit more popular again before releasing new toys and maybe also testing the market with the new reissues of the OG BW figures. So maybe a new Cybershark is in the cards, as well. I mean we need to get a new Hellscream anyway...

I really hope they are going to make new versions of all of the BW show characters of all three shows AND Beast Machines. Legacy Bulkhead seems to be designed to be retooled into Strika/Alpha Strike if you look into the new IDW comics.

2 hours ago, BaCon said:

Huh, I didn't think about that. Another piece in the Magnaboss trio could be interesting.

YES, BUT they released the eagle as Skywarp, not Silverbolt. And I really hope Ironhide/Santon will get Santon's deco/ paint apps. Maybe they'll even release both versions but I don't think so.

And how do I insert multiquotes? I've clicked the + symbols but didn't find an "insert multiquotes" button.