Transformers Wreck N Rule Collection Impactor and Spindle Figures Revealed!

BaCon

Just in from Hasbro Pulse are the reveals for the Transformers Wreck ‘N Rule Collection Figures that are Amazon exclusives. Check out these redecos from WFC Paletrex as Spindle and Comic Universe Imapactor that are up for preordering now on Amazon as well as limited qunatities from Hasbro Pulse.Transformers Legacy Wreck ‘N Rule Collection Comic Universe Impactor and SpindleExclusive to Amazon with limited quantities available on HasbroPulse.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Transformers%20%20Wreck%20N%20Rule%20Col

This mold (Impactor) has three different heads, two different chests and two different cannons and yet they're all for the exact same character in the same color scheme. Road Rage only got a new head and nothing else to make HER different than Tracks (especially when compared to what the MP got or even the CW Victorion gals and PotP Elita) but Impactor can get so many alternate parts for his four different releases in two years with all being just him in the same colors even though one release had no new parts.

I preordered a set though. I want three of that damn Fossilizer but I don't want three more Impactors to have to off load two of them like how I'm stuck with two extra Netflix spoiler Megatrons at the moment. Thankfully I skipped the Netflix Impactor. So with this new one I'll have all the remolded parts in all the allegiances it can come in. I imagine that Spindle won't be too difficult to find later. Either people will be selling them off as they hate Fossilizers for some reason or the set won't sell well and will go on clearance (like Netflix Megatron and Skellivore) due to people not wanting a forth Impactor and they still hate Fossilizers for some reason. That's funny, just like Impactor, Siege Megatron had four releases as Megatron in the same color scheme with the fourth coming with a Fossilizer. Siege standard retail, Walmart cell shaded, Netflix with the Battlemasters and the Netflix Spoiler pack. At least that mold also includes G2 Hero Megatron and SG Megatron to get it in different colors. Oh wait no, Megatron has five releases as Megatron in the same color scheme as I forgot about the Takara Premium finish version. So that just means we'll be getting yet another Impactor as Impactor in purple and yellow in the Takara Premium line lol.