Leaked Transformers Twintwist and Parasite Diaclone Color Figure Images?

BaCon

Just in from the SNS are images of possible images for Transformers Titans Return Twintwist figure in Diaclone colors and Kingdom Waspinator mold in Botcon 2015 Parasite Diaclone Waruder Marauders colors. We have seen leaked listing of a the "Legacy Wreckers deluxe Twintwist (saltman)" so it may be that figure we are seeing.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Leaked%20Transformers%20Twintwist%20and%

I already have both sets of TR and TL Topspin and Twintwist and I'll gladly get these as well. 

Parasite is new though. There's rumors of Paralyzer (the Bugbite colored one) coming out in a Buzzworthy four pack that I also hope beyond all hope that will actually be TR Squeezeplay with a new name instead. But seeing Parasite makes me think otherwise. The rumored Paralyzer will indeed be a Kingdom Waspinator redeco if this Parasite redeco is real.

I guess they have to make up for Rhinox not having any redecos or retools yet. So Waspinator gets four redecos and one new head retool. Cheetor gets two redecos, one new head retool and one major retool along with a reused design for Tigatron and his new head retool. Primal gets two redecos. Rattrap gets a redeco? Did that or the Primal redeco really count? Megatron gets a redeco and new head retool. Blackarachnia gets a new head retool. Dinobot gets one new head retool and a rumored redeco. Airazor gets a new head retool and major retool and that mold's redeco and we all know there's going to be at least a few more Terrosaur redecos to be done. Inferno better get a retool into Antagony and Tarrantulas should at least get something but maybe he's another one without any reuses.

I don't know why they haven't done anything with Rhinox though. There's the Fox Kids deco to be done as well other than the original toy deco. Maybe retool it into Transmetal Rhinox and do his three decos. I want all four Armada Transmetals done and it wouldn't be too difficult with the molds we have now. But besides all that, Rhinox would make the perfect base for Polar Claw. Hasbro knows we're mad he got cut from Kingdom. It could be a reshell like Legacy Knockout is of SS86 Jazz. It wouldn't be perfect but it would be very serviceable. Then we'd get the redecos of Polar Claw too. So that's at least three from the reshell. 

1 hour ago, Fang Face said:

Yeah I understand that the colors are the original Diaclone colors, but the fact that the Autobot sigil in the chest is the purple one, I would automatically assume that this is a Shattered Glass redeco.

But it's not an Autobot sigil and it's not purple. It's a Wrecker's sigil and the basic one of those is blue. The blue sigil on the red plastic makes it look purple. It's not a sigil that comes up often and not one that really makes it to official figures either.  As an example, the sticker sheet from Generations Thrilling 30 Roadbuster came with a blue Wrecker sticker as well as a red Autobot sticker.