Transformers Studio Series 86-07 Leader Dinobot Slug & Daniel Witwicky News & Discussion Topic

BaCon

• 3 weeks later...

Just in from Takara TOMY Mall are new official images of the Transformers Studio Series SS-71 Slug & Daniel Witwicky figures that will be released in Japan in November 2021. Read on to see the translated production information along with the new official images of the Transformers Studio Series SS-71 Slug & Daniel Witwicky here.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Takara%20Transformers%20Studio%20Series%

• 2 weeks later...

Takara's official Twitter channel has posted in-hand images of the Transformers Studio Series 86 Slug & Daniel figures. Get a look at the first of the next Dinobots coming to the 86 subline with the translated update from Takara. November Studio Series New ProductsSS-71 I took a picture of Slug & Daniel Witwicky! Transform from Triceratops to a robot! Comes with Daniel in an Excel suit!Click here to make a reservation!⇒https://bit.

Takara%20Transformers%20Studio%20Series%

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

DNA Design goes back to prehistoric time with the reveal of their DK-32 upgrade kit for the Studio Series 86-07 Dinobot Slug leader class figure set. The kit added much needed sword, horns, adapters, and an replacement Exosuit Daniel to round things out. Look for the DNA Design DK-32 Studio Series Dinobot Slug Upgrade Kit to begin shipping in June 2022.

DNA%20Design%20DK-32%20Studio%20Series%2

So instead of a shoulder gun like the original toy and maybe a tail filler, as the gun can be stored on the dino mode in other places, they add in random pieces to turn the tail into a shield? I mean, it's interesting and a part of me really likes it but what is going on with DNA designers? lately. There's been as many misses as there are hits with their upgrade kits lately. But it doesn't matter as there's a very vocal minority of the fanbase who thinks everything Hasbro does is shit and that every single upgrade kit is the best thing ever and if you have an opinion at all about anything then there's something wrong with you. Yet this is the company that changed their Siege UM/GOUP leg kits for the better after people like me told them the original design was lackluster.

I can get a tail filler and a shoulder cannon from Ebay but I was waiting on this to get everything from one place made of plastic that I don't have to worry about when I put Slag into a storage bin.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hasbro Designer Evan Brooks @naveskoorb on Instagram brings us another update to prehistoric sci-fi Dinobot Studio Series 86 Dinobot Slug and Daniel. As before, he's shared the background process on how these two figures were developed. He's not talking "Slag" either, as he explains Hasbro decided on a more neutral name that won't offend some.

Transformers%20Studio%20Series%2086%20Di