Transformers Legacy Brand Team Post Pulse Con 2021 Interview Q&A - Kingdom Blaster Revealed!

BaCon

Oh ho! YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!! Although, I thought that it would be released in the Legacy line.

Really awesome write up @BaCon 🍻  I'm so glad you got to attend and were able to get all the juicy details for us, lol!

I'm excited at the new Blaster figure.  He looks great!  I would also like something Cybertronian for him like he had the Marvel and the IDW Comics, but maybe we can "fan-mode" it, right?

I find it odd that that Menasor will not be able to "Scramble City" combine as he was one of the highlights of that Episode.  Out of all of the Combiners, I've always seen Devastator as the only who couldn't swap limbs, because he was the "Prototype" Gestalt, and Megatron.  And then the idea to swap limbs was just an idea that either the combiners game up with themselves, or was something to do with being created directly with Vector Sigma.

That said, I bet you the Box Sets will be the Generations 2 Repaints and other Variants of them down the line.

I am also so shocked and in awe that one of my favorite Transformers Toylines of Machine Wars was mentioned and is in the know by the current team!!!!!  I still, really want an animated series, no matter how nuts it would be, of the Machines Wars story and how it all happened inbetween G1 and Beast Wars or maybe something altogether new with the Multverse aspect.

I do hope they don't anything Action Master-like unless it stays in the R.E.D. line because Action Masters, signaled the end of the Transformers brand in the US, and was never a good idea.  The characters, however, I would love to see get their Pre-Nucleon forms that do transform though.

I bet you @Patriot Prime Reviews is uber excited at the mention from the team about Thunderwing!  😄

Two figures that I think need a for sure update are Autobot Nautica (who, originally was slated for the Galactic Odyssey line, Plus Glyph, and Tap-Out from the Cliffjumper mold) a Decepticon Slipstream to have that WFC-style shelf presence.  An official Slipstream in the Siege Seeker mold would be awesome and maybe something brand-new/heavy retool for Nautica since she is a speedboat.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CrimsonRaptors said:

Really awesome write up @BaCon 🍻  I'm so glad you got to attend and were able to get all the juicy details for us, lol!

I'm excited at the new Blaster figure.  He looks great!  I would also like something Cybertronian for him like he had the Marvel and the IDW Comics, but maybe we can "fan-mode" it, right?

I find it odd that that Menasor will not be able to "Scramble City" combine as he was one of the highlights of that Episode.  Out of all of the Combiners, I've always seen Devastator as the only who couldn't swap limbs, because he was the "Prototype" Gestalt, and Megatron.  And then the idea to swap limbs was just an idea that either the combiners game up with themselves, or was something to do with being created directly with Vector Sigma.

That said, I bet you the Box Sets will be the Generations 2 Repaints and other Variants of them down the line.

I am also so shocked and in awe that one of my favorite Transformers Toylines of Machine Wars was mentioned and is in the know by the current team!!!!!  I still, really want an animated series, no matter how nuts it would be, of the Machines Wars story and how it all happened inbetween G1 and Beast Wars or maybe something altogether new with the Multverse aspect.

I do hope they don't anything Action Master-like unless it stays in the R.E.D. line because Action Masters, signaled the end of the Transformers brand in the US, and was never a good idea.  The characters, however, I would love to see get their Pre-Nucleon forms that do transform though.

I bet you @Patriot Prime Reviews is uber excited at the mention from the team about Thunderwing!  😄

Two figures that I think need a for sure update are Autobot Nautica (who, originally was slated for the Galactic Odyssey line, Plus Glyph, and Tap-Out from the Cliffjumper mold) a Decepticon Slipstream to have that WFC-style shelf presence.  An official Slipstream in the Siege Seeker mold would be awesome and maybe something brand-new/heavy retool for Nautica since she is a speedboat.

I was the one who mentioned Thunderwing, Bludgeon and the whole Matrix Quest. I think they liked that idea. They said that there might be some compatibility with the combiner but we will have to see how that works when it gets released. Blaster and Eject look awesome and I have no doubt we will get Twincast and Rewind from those two.