NEW Buzzworthy bumblebee Origins bumblebee and Worlds collide 4pk sighted in wade Hampton greer SC

Crimson

It appears my toy hunt for slag wasn't as fruitful but doesn't mean i didn't find *Something* 

I sighted a bunch of Deluxe Origin's Bee's and 3 of that worlds collide set at the Target in  Wade Hampton Greer SC! 

See the Images below and happy hunting fellow SC collector's! 

PXL_20210821_210638691.MP.jpg

PXL_20210821_210646506.MP.jpg

• Thanks 1

My store said they would have them on August 4th. They got every other new Buzzworthy release except for this one. Now I have no idea when they'll show up. And they haven't hit the website yet. I keep refreshing the page but nothing yet.  I remember the Skywarp/Thundercracker 2-pack kept going in & out of stock constantly. I was playing a video game on a Sunday afternoon & decided to refresh the page & it said ADD FOR SHIPPING. Then it went out of stock right after I ordered mine.  It just kept randomly going in & out of stock.   I despise Target & I'm really not looking forward to going through that crap again.  I dread this time of year. I have always hated August because it's usually the hottest month & now this is my 2nd reason to hate August.

• Sad 1