Chuck's Reviews Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Dinobots Unite Roll and Change Optimus Prime

chuckdawg1999

The Cyberverse line has always given us new and inventive ways to transform and play with our Transformers, the Roll and Change line is no different. Optimus Prime features lights and sounds as well as some Snap-On Energon blue body armor. The included sword is a great weapon but is also used as a lock to the changing gimmick. While the price might be a bit high for most, the toy is a solid, beefy, fun figure.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bert The Stormtrooper said:

Looking forward to finding this one, didn't even know it was out. Thanks for the review!

Well I got it off Amazon. My Target was completely bare except for one Giant One-Step Bumblebee from the Buzzworthy line and the exclusive Re-Action Megatron and Optimus Prime figures. I know they're being found it Walmarts but your mileage may vary. Like I said Amazon shot the price up so I wouldn't buy it from them right now.

• Sad 1

Oh boy! Another chunky Cyberverse Optimus Prime I have to hunt down. They are cheaply made, but always something new and funky.

FWIW. If this does anything like the rest of the Cyberverse stuff, it will eventually be on clearance on the Hasbro Toy Shop Ebay account. I've gotten a lot Cyberverse  stuff that way.

34 minutes ago, BaCon said:

Oh boy! Another chunky Cyberverse Optimus Prime I have to hunt down. They are cheaply made, but always something new and funky.

FWIW. If this does anything like the rest of the Cyberverse stuff, it will eventually be on clearance on the Hasbro Toy Shop Ebay account. I've gotten a lot Cyberverse  stuff that way.

Yeah I know, you can always find great deals there.