Transformers 7 Rise of the Beasts Movie On-Going News & Updates

BaCon

Deadline is reporting that following the success of "Rocketman", New Republic Pictures has worked out a partnership with Paramount Studios to finance 10 new pictures productions, one of which will be a "Transformers 7" movie. The other films included are Mission: Impossible 7, Top Gun: Maverick, The Tomorrow War, Infinite, Without Remorse, Coming 2 America, The Tiger’s Apprentice, Clifford the Big Red Dog, and Under the Boardwalk.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Transformers%207%20Movie__scaled_600.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm glad, I'll leave room in my imagination for this one being a really killer film. First Bay movie wasn't too "true" to the original content/ characters, obviously, but struck a great chord with me and my friends and family for being very funny and having some great action scenes. Haven't seen Bumblebee but it seems to have won back over the audience that saw the first one, so I hope they continue doing well with these. The live action films add something to Transformers that the other media doesn't, even if the "true" fans don't like it (no disrespect to the "true" fans, of course).

Following on the recent report that Paramount has green-lit a new sequel in the on-going live-action Transformers movie franchise. Movie entertainment site, Deadline, is reporting that Steven Caple Jr. has been signed to direct the next Transformers Movie. 

Paramount%20Reported%20to%20Sign%20Steve

Hey I mean Bay brought us the first three movies and did what he had to do but...I look forward to seeing what this new guy will bring to the table. Guess I need to actually watch Bumblebee first though?

• 2 months later...

Following the news leaked by the theilluminerd last week, we have news that a casting call listed in the entertainment trade magazine Production Weekly was made for the "Transformers: Beast Alliance" production. This at very least confirms the title is real and probably signifies that Transformers 7 directed by Steven Caple Jr, may include a Beast Wars adaptation of some kind, and that "Heist" plot scenario may be for real.

Transformers%20Beast%20Wars%20Movie2__sc

Entertainment news site Full Circle have posted an update on Transformers 7 from the same source that gave up the "Transformers: Beast Alliance" title. They have learned the production is look to cast new female leade role like Tessa Thompson. Paramount and Hasbro are looking to reignite the Transformers franchise with a brand new installment.

Transformers%207%20-%20Production%20Look

• 4 weeks later...

Just out on the SNS rumors are swirling that Paramount Pictures could be filming the Transformers 7 / Beast Alliance film in Canada. The rumors say the production may take place at MELS Studio in Montreal. It is not sure how much of the film with be made there but is also said the main production will take place on Stage 3.

Back%20to%20Cybertron%20Writers%20Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

The Transformers 7 movie presumably called "Beast: Alliance", has a new update with word that concept and production designer, Shane Baxley, has signed on to the work on the film. Baxley is no stranger to the Transformers and other franchises having designed the vehicles for Transformers Bumblebee and productions such as MARVEL' Black Panther, Star Wars' Obi Wan Kenobi Series, The Suicide Squad, and many others.

Transformers%207%20-%20Shane%20Baxley%20