Prime 1 Studio Soundwave Bag and Ravage Passcase Images

BaCon

Prime 1 Studio has updated their official social channel with news and images for their new Soundwave Bag and Ravage Passcase accessories that will be released October 28th for ¥3,500 JPY / $33 USD including tax. Read on to see the translated update and images.[Goods information] From tomorrow 28th (Wednesday) Soundwave bag & pass case (¥ 3,500 including tax) will be on sale! The pass case can be stored in the pocket of the bag.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Prime%201%20Studio%20Soundwave%20Bag%20%

• 9 months later...

Any idea where this bag or the Blaster bag can be purchased? I'm googling everything i can think of and getting nowhere. I'm in the UK but happy to pay international shipping prices if reasonable. Any help welcome 🙂

34 minutes ago, TheShaneGuy said:

Any idea where this bag or the Blaster bag can be purchased? I'm googling everything i can think of and getting nowhere. I'm in the UK but happy to pay international shipping prices if reasonable. Any help welcome 🙂

Dunno about Soundwave, but BBTS has the Blaster bag - https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/167266