Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave and Acid Strom Coming July 2013

BaCon

IMG_0070__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to OzFormers member Ultra Mackness and griffinwho has managed to get a little time with Hasbro's Austrialian representives who informed them Hasbo down-under are planning to release both a Masterpiece Soundwave as well as a Masterpiece Acid Strom that we assume will be a Seeker repaint. These figures are said to be be in stores around July of this year. Read on for the full details from OZformers below. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually its Sunstorm first then Acid Storm. Well I guess we'll get them all eventually.

Yeah but that didn't follow suit with the Classics line, because they never made a Sunstorm...and it was only Acid Storm. I didn't see this one coming...I never thought Hasbro would bring out a MP Acid Storm.

Takara Soundwave is the only MP I'll shell out the cash for. I can do just fine with Hasbro versions of Grimlock, Prime, SS, etc. but Soundwave is my favorite character, and I want the best version. Unless the Hasbro version is identical of course. Grimlock was pretty close except he didn't come with as many accessories which is fine for Grim, but unacceptable for Soundwave as far as I'm concerned. Doesn't Soundwave just come with Laserbeak anyway? I think I just talked myself out of Takara.

Acid Storm? Hasbro can't one-up Takara again and put out a new MP Skywarp? What the hell am I supposed to do with a MP Acid Storm?

They are trying to entice people to be completists with their MP seekers and want to promote the sale of the MP Sunstorm!! :tfevil

I am actually surprised they didn't announce MP Sunstorm....that seems like an almost obvious repaint choice. Maybe they are saving the other repaints of Skywarp for Botcon or SDCC as exclusives....:shrug

Archived