Transformers 4 - Michael Bay Talks About His Return, Peter Cullen And Where Things Are Going Next - Maybe Not Be A Reboot

BaCon

Crash%20the%20Super%20Bowl%20-%20Micheal%20Bay%20and%20Doritos%20Transformers%204%20Images%20(7)__scaled_100.jpg
Micheal Bay is stoking the Transformers 4 fires as he promotes his latest production, "Pain & Gain" that will int theaters April 2013. Here in an interview with the Huffington Post Bay goes into some of the reasons why he is producing Transformers 4 after he swore Dark Of the Moon was his last. He also lets us know that Peter Cullen will be returning to the Movie the voice as Optimus Prime. This seem to contradict the claims already of total reboot. Read more details on what Mr Transformers 4 has to say about the Bayvese. Read the Full News Story Here

When I think about Michael Bay making ANOTHER Transformers movie...it gives me the chills. :P

Lol and let me guess, it's more of a "horror movie" type chill rather than the "I can't believe that hot chick just asked me out" kind? :)

Sweet! If they were going to reboot the franchise it was way too soon to do it, and I dig the Bayverse so I wasn't looking forward to a reboot anyway.

Bumblebee would be (and I say this without any malice toward the character) a great sacrificial lamb to off in the first 10 minutes of TF4, just to demonstrate a new tone and direction. He's the scout after all right? Maybe he's out scouting, stumbles across Galvatron (non-Megatron version), Scouge, Cyclonus, ect. and is offed before he has the chance to report back....

Bumblebee would be (and I say this without any malice toward the character) a great sacrificial lamb to off in the first 10 minutes of TF4, just to demonstrate a new tone and direction. He's the scout after all right? Maybe he's out scouting, stumbles across Galvatron (non-Megatron version), Scouge, Cyclonus, ect. and is offed before he has the chance to report back....

I say if Bumblebee has to be in the movie than, he should be killed execution style

what if he's just captured and off screen for most of the movie??? i'd be fine with this.

Archived