SDCC 2012 - Shout Factory Announce Transformers Events: Transformers Prime, Tom Kenny and More!

BaCon

sf__scaled_100.jpg
Shout! Factory makes its mark at San Diego Comic-Con International 2012 with a dynamic line-up, featuring an exclusive panel event, a showcase of upcoming home entertainment juggernauts, Comic-Con exclusive items, daily prize sweepstakes, collectible giveaways, surprise star appearances, and interactive fan activities at the Shout! Factory booth (#3849 on the main convention floor). Read the full press release after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

Awesome news,I'm hoping Shout reveals what TF DVD's their releasing this year. hopefully they release the following: (1) Animated complete series DVD's. (2)Beastwars 2nd complete series. (3)Beastwars Neo complete series. (4)Beastmachines complete series. (5)Rid complete series.

I'd be happy with #5. As for #1... no. I don't want to ditch my S1 and S2 for a whole series set. Just release S3 and be done with it.

Your fulling yourself Blitz, So the complete MMPR huh? Nothing like getting Kimberly back in the tights LOL

But what is Sarah silverman?

Your fulling yourself Blitz, So the complete MMPR huh? Nothing like getting Kimberly back in the tights LOL

Sarah Silverman is a hot comedienne (check out Jesus is Magic).

Sarah Silverman is a hot comedienne (check out Jesus is Magic).

damn yeah she is hot

Awesome news,I'm hoping Shout reveals what TF DVD's their releasing this year. hopefully they release the following: (1) Animated complete series DVD's. (2)Beastwars 2nd complete series. (3)Beastwars Neo complete series. (4)Beastmachines complete series. (5)Rid complete series.

there already is a BM complete series. I'm pretty sure it's not hard to find to all and probably pretty cheap...

just checked ebay. apparently, that box set sells for between $40-80. interesting. I think i picked mine up at an FYE a while back.

I'd love BluRay versions of both of those series. Those files should be on a computer somewhere! shouldn't be too hard to touch up.

She's in this video too:

P.S.: NSFW!! The band is awesome but pottymouths.

Archived