Colored Looks at Transformers Masterpiece MP-12 Lambor Show All the Awesome; Amazon To Include Additional Pile Drivers

puma

e-Hobby has official pics and they are awesome.

1_002013000010__scaled_100.jpg
At this rate, Takara Tomy may not have anything left to reveal at this weekend's Toyko Toy Show. Japanese retailer e-Hobby has posted the product page for the company's Transformers Masterpiece MP-12 Lambor (Sideswipe) and Amazon Japan has revealed their exclusive. The figure is exactly like you would expect the Generation 1 homage and appears to be in-scale with Transformers MP-10 Convoy and is able to hitch a ride in the trailer. The figure is set for a late October 2012 release for 5800 Yen (~$73 USD). Amazon Japan has also provided additional images and announced that they will be offering exclusive pile drivers that can be attached to the figure's hands in robot mode. Amazon is currently taking pre-orders for 5098 (~$64 USD). This mold will be reused for MP-14 Red Alert, which is set to be officially announced by Takara at Tokyo Toy Show this weekend. Read the Full News Story Here

1_002013000010__scaled_600.jpgtransformers-masterpiece-mp-12-lambor-sideswipe-amazon-1__scaled_600.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looks great.

With him being priced like that, I'm seriously tempted to forgo waiting for the US release, and just getting the JP release.

(Though, if Hasbro wants me to get a US release...they could always do it up as G2 Sideswipe. I'd buy that one, too. :tflaugh )

Wow this looks pure awesome in color. it's a great mold. their is so much detail & high sculpt. they did a excellent job on the face sculpt & the weapons.

this looks deluxe sized or a extemly short voyager. this will look great on classics/generations display shelves.

I'll probably get the hasbro version. my guess is the takara version will have the better & more accurate/more shinny paint job.

Sideswipe looks great! He may be a little small, but at least he's affordable. Nice detail in both modes and it's a bonus that it gets to sport the official Lamborghini badge. The Masterpiece line is definitely picking up.

Archived