Takara Tomy Already Teasing MP-13 - Who Could It Be?

Peter_Van

takara-tomy-masterpiece-mp-13-teaser-soundwave__scaled_100.jpg
Takara Tomy may be busily working on Masterpiece MP-12 Lambor (Sideswipe), but it appears that the toy company is already planning out their next release MP-13. A silhouette of a character with some broad shoulders appeared in a recent edition of an unknown Japanese magazine. It is unknown what exactly this figure is, and depending on how you look at it, it could be a shot of the front, or a shot of the back. Who could it be? Be sure to speculate in the comments! Additional scans posted on a Japanese BBS shows another look at MP-12 Lambor and some Transformers Prime Arms Micron figures. Read the Full News Story Here

not enough to tell, but if I had to venture a guess I would say Red Alert and using the Lambor mold

I think it's Shockwave based off my studying of the tiny weird shaped robot head. the weird shaped upper robot chest. the tiny abdomen section in robot mode. It looks like one shoulder has a bigger thing on it than the other shoulder. so my guess is the bigger shoulder bulge is the classic shockwave black wire.

It can't be galvatron because their is no laser mounted arm canon. His robot head & crown are huge & would be noticeable.

It can't be soundwave because that huge square/rectangular chest is easily noticeable.

I suspose other guesses it might be another car/bot. because this thing might have wheels near the waist plate. it might have wheels near the upper shoulders. this thing might be a recolor/retool using the MP-12 Sideswipe toy. it could be sunstreaker,beakdown,redalert,etc...

not enough to tell, but if I had to venture a guess I would say Red Alert and using the Lambor mold

It's possible. Although their usual track record is to use the same number, right? So it would be MP-12R for Red Alert?

It's possible. Although their usual track record is to use the same number, right? So it would be MP-12R for Red Alert?

They did that a lot, but then the seekers all got their own number... so who knows

I think the real shocker is the even smaller still size of Sideswipe. It does make sense when you think about how much bigger Prime is than most of his bots, but for a "Masterpiece" toy its pretty small isnt it?

Skywaro, Thundercracker, and Ultra Magnus got their own numbers....

Honestly..? It looks like a rear shot of Soundwave (minus the shoulder cannon).

I should just start signing over my checks to the stores.

Archived