First Look at IGear Impactor Protoype Image - Second Figure in Wreckers Homage Series

BaCon

IGear%20Impactor%20Transformers%20Wreckers__scaled_100.jpg
After a long pause iGear Toys have revealed some more details about their Third Party homage to the Wreckers with the latest addition of Impactor. They have revealed a couple of new images showing the figure in its prototype form that takes some queue from Generations Warpath. No details on when this will be ready. Check out the new images after the jump and share your comments on the figure after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

who was/is the first figure in The Wreckers series?

Impactor,Is a well known Wrecker that goes all the way back to the 1980's Marvel UK TF comic. Simon furman created the character known as impactor. Impactor recently showed up again in the IDW comics last year as one of wreckers in the series.

Personally,even if the 3rd party company did a spectacular job on this toy & it was voyager or higher toy size. I have ZERO desire to buy this toy. because the character is really obsecure & on my short list of what I want this year.

I think the obscurity of the guy is why I want one! LOL! Loving the look so far but I really do have to catch up on my comic book reading to find out more about this guy. He really looks good though. I need to see more!

Impactor,Is a well known Wrecker that goes all the way back to the 1980's Marvel UK TF comic. Simon furman created the character known as impactor. Impactor recently showed up again in the IDW comics last year as one of wreckers in the series.

Personally,even if the 3rd party company did a spectacular job on this toy & it was voyager or higher toy size. I have ZERO desire to buy this toy. because the character is really obsecure & on my short list of what I want this year.

....ok. Thanks for the history lesson.

I read Last Stand of the Wreckers and i'm satisfied with the knowledge of the character that that gave me. However, my question remains...

who was/is the first figure in The Wreckers series from IGear? The title of this article states Impactor is the second figure in the set.

....ok. Thanks for the history lesson.

I read Last Stand of the Wreckers and i'm satisfied with the knowledge of the character that that gave me. However, my question remains...

who was/is the first figure in The Wreckers series from IGear? The title of this article states Impactor is the second figure in the set.

I second this, the article states that Presser/Impactor is the second figure in iGear's Wrecker's series. So what was the first figure, and how did we miss it?

Archived