Toy Fair 2012 - Hasbro Studios Report: Transformers Prime, Movies, and Rescue Robots

BaCon

toy-fair-2012-hasbro-studios__scaled_100.jpg
Toy Fair 2012 kicks off with a presentation from Hasbro Studios. Get the scoop on the Transformers cartoon on The Hub, Movies and much more to comes live from the event. Read the updates have the jump. Keep reloading the page for updates that we are making as they happen. Read the Full News Story Here

So I'm going to have to keep an eye on BBTS for Evac, because Hasbro failed to see a market for him?

And I will have to find some Chinese sellers to complete the Trilogy, since again! Hasbro failed to see the market in the US?

Intuitive Transformation? screw it stop taking the fun away

So does this mean America won't see Deluxe movie Wheeljack and Soundwave? If so I'm gonna have to get the Japanese versions.

Personally,I wasn't going to get anymore DOTM 2011 Nor DOTM 2012 toy molds/repaints. So I say good ridance,Let the asain market have all of these. as I'm pretty sure they would have been major shelf/peg warmers in american retail stores. thus preventing,newer TF Prime & Generations 2012 toys from getting restocked & ordered in usa retail stores.

For once,I think,Hasbro made a decent decision by not selling trilogy toys in USA retail stores. because the trilogy USA line would surely have bombed at retail stores in america.

The die hard/fans can easily pick up these trilogy molds on-line from import sites,ebay,yahoo,ioffer,etc.........

The Prime line is dead to me. All this BS from Hasbro has killed it for me. Making figures that will see release in Canada but not the US? If you don't care about us then I don't care about you. And what's with not finishing the DotM line? The shelf space is already there and not showing any sign of going anywhere anytime soon so why kill the line? I really wanted that Deluxe Soundwave, too. :(

Generations is the only good thing they've got coming this year and those aren't hitting until the fall so it looks like I won't be spending money on Hasbro's Transformers for a while. Takara on the other hand...

Emerje

Okay. I REALLY like that Shockwave HISS tank. It comes with Destro, a Constructicon colored BAT and some Energon Cubes! Awesome!

EDIT: Oh crap I see a little Soundwave in there too. Now I HAVE to buy one. Anyone going to SDCC this year?

For me at least it's a little hard to tell what the report means. It says Movie Trilogy versions of Wheeljack and Soundwave won't see a U.S. release, but I thought there were supposed to be straight DOTM versions of these figures that were going to see U.S. release.

And anyone going to Universal Studios, stop by the gift shop and pick me up a Deluxe Evac.

So I'm going to have to keep an eye on BBTS for Evac, because Hasbro failed to see a market for him?

And I will have to find some Chinese sellers to complete the Trilogy, since again! Hasbro failed to see the market in the US?

Makes sense to me. Universal Studios probably has rights to that character since he's going to be an attraction there. This is business as usual. You don't see Disney selling any of their Star Wars Star Tours vehicles and Droids outside of Hollywood Studios.

Makes sense to me. Universal Studios probably has rights to that character since he's going to be an attraction there. This is business as usual. You don't see Disney selling any of their Star Wars Star Tours vehicles and Droids outside of Hollywood Studios.

Yeah but still you know he is going to go for insane prices, hopefully I can catch one of the Chinese sellers on eBay before the price skyrockets, like its about to for Soundwave and Wheeljack

Archived