Toy Fair 2012 First Looks at Optimus MaximusTransformers Prime Cyberverse, Prime, Bot Shots and More

BaCon

DSC_0054b.jpg.800__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to the Transformers Collectors Club who have offered a preview of some of the toys we can expect to see at this year's Toy Fair. They have posted many official new images of the toys in and out of packaging. Get a look at the Cyberverse figures, Transformers Prime, Bot Shots and much more that we will be covering in interimate details very very soon live from the Toy Fair 2012 event in New York City. See the image after the jump and share you comments with others. Read the Full News Story Here

Cyberverse - I am impressed by Ratchet and Vehicon, however the Arcee is bad, and the rest leave something to be desired so I'll only get Ratchet and maybe 5 Vehicons

Starhammer playset, WTF?!?

Energon Driller - WTF?!? are they really trying to homage Beast Machines?

I'll be skipping the playsets

Optimus Maximus - Are you serious? That thing looks horrible, and an insult. I'll only get this if I can get it for free and take it out to the range and use it as target practice

Deluxe -

RiD Bumblebee is a a step back from the first edition Bumblebee. he is smaller and less detailed. easy skip

Soundwave - I will buy him

Wheeljack will be bought, though his swords will not be anywhere near his front bumper

Cliffjumper - I will have to track down a first edition Cliffjumper, the RiD looks horrible

Ratchet - Looks perfect,

REALLY WHAT IS THIS OBSESSION WITH SWORDS ON THE FRONT BUMPER?!?

Voyager Optimus Prime - I already got him, and really why can't we look his weapon down, this mech tech crap sucks

Bot Shots - Not in my collection and that is where I will leave it

Optimus Maximus looks awesome but we better get shots of the base mode before all is said and done. I'm really not feeling the Bot Shots line. Chibi-formers just don't do it for me.

Cyberverse - except for the DOTM redecos, all bought. I mean seriously, trying to pass off DOTM car Soundwave as the spy jet?

Optimus Maximus - looks like the Gobot powersuit combiner merged with Energon Prime. Total win.

Deluxes - BB looks like an improvement over the FE - the chest looks more stable.. I might try switching the heads, though. Soundwave is an instant purchase.

Bot shots - the game pieces are cute. If the game look fun, I might be playing this with my young cousins.

Is that a transforming R/C Prime? :wat WHY HAVE WE NOT GOTTEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE?!? :fire

Similar in vein to the DOTM toy line. it appears the TF Prime toy line will be dominated & out numbered by smaller sized TF toys like legends,scouts/commanders & play sets. These all are easy passes for me.

I actually like the RID TF Prime deluxes designs more than the FE Prime toys. I might pick up a couple like Arcee,knockout & deadend if he's a repaint based off the knockout toy mold.

I really wanted to see pics of voyager sized Skyquake. We saw art sketeches & test shot pics of him at SDCC 2011 & nycc 2011. Hopefully hasbro didn't cancel this because I'll be upset. as it was probably the only voyager I was gonna buy. I might buy RID Voyager bulkhead if I see pics of him & like it. voyagers prime,megatron & starscream are easy passes & no buy's.

I might pick up the Weaponizers leader sized TF Optimus Prime toy. the leader sized weaponizers TF Prime,Bumblebee is a easy pass/no buy.

That TF Prime optimus maximus,I think looks awful & it's obviously intended for a toddler under the age of 4. no thanks,i'm not into exo-suits nor am I into play sets. so another easy pass.

I really wanted to see a bunch of pics of KRE-O Devestator. hopefully those will show up later.

As far as the news of the 2012 Trilogy line being a asia market exclusive,THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVERR....... I knew these things wouldn't sell. I didn't want these things clogging up shelves as peg warmers & shelf warmes,thus preventing newer TF Prime items from getting restocked.

I'm guessing Trilogy deluxe+trailer optimus will be a walmart store exclusive. as walmart has exclusive rights to the deluxe DOTM optimus toy mold.

As far as the TF RIDE Having 4 toys,i'm hoping their new designs of optimus & megatron in voyager form.

It's kinda a long wait for the 8 FOC toy being released all the way in september 2012.

The good news about the TF 2013 Generations toy line having over 40 new figures,is the best news ever. I'm guessing they'll be some new mold voyagers,ultra's & hopefully a few leader sized toys. I'M GONNA CALL IT NOW,IN 2013,I'M GUESSING GENERATIONS WILL GET it's own cartoon series on the hub. Hopefully the 40 figures aren't 70% legends+scouts+play sets.

Those bot shots do nothing for me,another easy pass.

I didn't buy any resuce bots & most likely never will. I just don't like buying age 3 toddler intended toys.

Archived