Transformers United UN-23 through UN-27 Are Released, and Here Are Links To Galleries For Them

Peter_Van

transformers-united-un27-windcharger-decepticon-wipe-out-12__scaled_100.jpg
Takara Tomy has brand-new figures as part of their Transformers United line, which include UN-23 Rodimus Prime, UN-24 Warpath, UN-25 Tank Megatron, UN-26 Thunderwing, and UN-27 Windcharger vs Decepticon Wipeout. The figures are a nice combination of Hasbro's release under various lines, including their Universe 2.0 (and Classics before that), Generations, and various figures released under the Transformers Hunt For the Decepticons line and the generic Transformers line after that. The figures released were all acquired by the Alfes blog and have posted galleries to all of them. We have snagged highlights of each toy and offered them in the gallery, but be sure to check the "Source" section for all of the links. Read the Full News Story Here

Hot Rod looks good.

I think Hasbro's Warpath looks better than TF: United Warpath.

I like that Megatron. The colors look good on that mold.

Thunderwing doesn't do much for me. It's almost the same as Hasbro's.

I have RTS Windcharger and the Decepticon repaint is okay but doesn't make me want that 2-pack.

Hot Rod's colors are off too many different blends

Warpath I like the lighter red, he looks more like his G1 Counterpart, might pick him up and have two Warpaths'

Tank Megatron, I'm not one for the G2 paint job

Thunderwing, not much of a difference between the two for me to care

Windcharger and Wipe-Out, Nothing majorly different for Windcharger, but Wipe-Out will be a nice addition to

the shelf

Only one I got was the Windcharger/Wipe Out set since I never did find RTS Windcharger. I'm fine with the Hasbro version of all of these, especially Warpath who is now far too pink looking in the Takara version.

Emerje

Archived