Fans Toys Shows Off Detailed Renderings of Upcoming Not Soundwave FT-02 Acoustic Wave

Peter_Van

fans-toys-ft-02-acoustic-wave-not-soundwave%20(2)__scaled_100.jpg
Third party custom shop Fans Toys is back to show off their upcoming FT-02 Acoustic Wave (Not Soundwave) figure with some new renderings that show great detail. The homage to Generation 1 Soundwave that we first saw last summer and Fans Toys wants to let you know that they have been working very diligently in crafting this figure from the ground-up and are ready to show off their progress. There is not a release date yet for this, but until we get that, check out the images in the gallery. Read the Full News Story Here

Nice, but will wait to see the final product. Probably will just skip it anyway as I don't see a need for it anywhere on my shelves

Nice....I doubt I will get it though as I am pretty msuch done when I complete the Hercules set for a while. If I had the money I would definitely pick this one up. I have no Soundwave other than the WFC one in my collection. Let's hope it isn't more than $100. Looking at that detailing makes me wonder how much it will wind up being. I want to see size comparison shots so I know how big this guy is.

Hasbro needs to pay attention to these toys here and learn a lot about them....then use some of the techniques in the official line. it'd make them a better company

And they'd cost a reasonable price....

Archived