New Gallery of Transformers Movie Trilogy Deluxe Optimus Prime with Trailer Shows You Exactly How You Pictured It Would Look

Peter_Van

transformers-movie-trilogy-deluxe-optimus-prime-with-trailer%20(23)__scaled_100.jpg
As the memories of this summer's blockbuster Transformers Dark of the Moon fades from the shopper's memory, Hasbro is bringing it back with their new line dubbed Transformers Movie Trilogy Series. One of the first figures to come out in this line is the Deluxe Optimus Prime with MechTech Trailer. The figure combines the original Wal-Mart store exclusive figure along with the trailer from TakaraTomy's DA-03 Optimus Prime figure. Take a look at the mirrored images in the gallery. Read the Full News Story Here

I guess the idea is to place MechTech weapons from your other DOTM toys in and onto the trailer. That doesn't make this any less disappointing. Why couldn't Hasbro make it into a battle station or something, like a larger version of the Cyberverse trailer? What the heck are kids supposed to do with a plastic box?

I think it's fine. I'm glad they announced a new line in the movie verse. It gives Hasbro a chance to give us the characters who were actually in the movies that we never got. Mirage, Scrapper, etc. And a new and improved Bonecrusher.

I guess the idea is to place MechTech weapons from your other DOTM toys in and onto the trailer. That doesn't make this any less disappointing. Why couldn't Hasbro make it into a battle station or something, like a larger version of the Cyberverse trailer? What the heck are kids supposed to do with a plastic box?

Fill it with awesome, that's what. First thing I'm doing is ripping Roller out of his Ark box and putting him all up in there :P

It'd be cool if one of the 3rd party guys made a set for this that added all the cool stuff the G1 trailer had.

I haven't got this deluxe prime yet, so this is actually appealling to me. and I can jam pack it with all the G1 accessories I have, just like I've done with my G1 Prime's trailer, and my G2 prime's trailer, ect ect

:lol Bret, I love your never ending hatred for Bonecrusher. Although his name was Rampage... >>

Bonecrusher hates that you confused him with Rampage :lol

And yes, I hate Rampage with all the rage from the deepest, darkest pits of Hell. I wanted a cool bulldozer figure and all I got was a pile of shit compressed into a plastic brick of shit. Oh but he looks like a jackhammer! No, he's a brick. A shit brick.

Archived