Transformers Prime Light Up Flowing Energon Voyager Optimus Prime Revealed; Plus New Legion Class Figures

BaCon

Transformers_Prime_Voyager__scaled_100.jpg
Don't go rushing out to buy those Transformers Prime action figures just yet. Thanks to news just in it appears the first edition of the Prime toys was just a teaser. Thanks to fans over at NTF-Archive we have a pretty interesting reveal that Transformers Prime will have some new goodies coming our way that are more than meets the eye with a special light-up flowing Energon feature that looks a lot like the old Energon weapons. Check out the image for more details after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

That Prime screams prototype image. Cyberverse is slowly becomming my main focus with TF toys. These weapons are just more incentive

umm..... yeah Voyager Optimus looks good. Kind of tired of Legion already wish they would just go back to making the Scout Class again

And these figures better be back at the normal Voyager size. Mini-Voyager is stupid and I'm glad Target and Walmart are selling them at a decent $15

That Prime screams prototype image.

I should hope so, it isn't even the right figure. Not sure what the bot mode image is (proof of concept prototype?), but the truck mode is a badly photoshopped DotM Voyager Prime. I'm guessing the BB figure is going to be some sort of young children's line with an unfolding shell going by the description and arrows.

I hate clear plastic weapons, they were the worst part of the Energon series, though at least some of those had some paint on them.

Emerje

I'll reserve judgment until I see the final images but the concept is cool. I've always enjoyed translucent parts, be it weapons or the figures themselves.

Archived