Transformers Rescue Bots Cartoon Poster Revealed

BaCon

transformers-rescue-bots-poster__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to The Hub's facebook page we have some new looks at the official Transformers Rescue Bots. They have posted an update that is calling all TRANSFORMERS fans to check out the brand new poster from Transformers Rescue Bots and join the Hub for a special sneak peek on December 17th at 12pm ET! Get a look at the poster and share your comments on what they new cartoon series may bring. Read the Full News Story Here

Ha! I picked up a few of these for Christmas gifts today. But Hasbro never ceases to amaze me...this was the series that they finally decided to create the toys before the cartoon?! Not Animated...not Prime...this... :fail

Ha! I picked up a few of these for Christmas gifts today. But Hasbro never ceases to amaze me...this was the series that they finally decided to create the toys before the cartoon?! Not Animated...not Prime...this... :fail

Your acting like Hasbro never released toys before I series. I mean, It's happened before.

Around 1995, Hasbro has a line of Toys that Ttransformers into Animals, and they asked Mainframe Entertainment of there was anyway if there was anyway to make a show about these toys. Thus Came "Beast Wars." Most people don't know this, and thus blame Hasbro for not making the toys "screen accurate," when infact, it was Mainframe Entertainment who made the CG versions of the toys different then the toys themselves ( And I can see why Mainframe did that, because if you look at some of the older CG designs that were based off of the toys, you would understand why they changed it... )

Just saw Boulder and Blades in store for the first time yesterday! I only hope the show is as awesome as the toys....

Your acting like Hasbro never released toys before I series. I mean, It's happened before.

Around 1995, Hasbro has a line of Toys that Ttransformers into Animals, and they asked Mainframe Entertainment of there was anyway if there was anyway to make a show about these toys. Thus Came "Beast Wars." Most people don't know this, and thus blame Hasbro for not making the toys "screen accurate," when infact, it was Mainframe Entertainment who made the CG versions of the toys different then the toys themselves ( And I can see why Mainframe did that, because if you look at some of the older CG designs that were based off of the toys, you would understand why they changed it... )

It was even worse in Beast Machines, where I'd swear Mainframe didn't even bother to look at the toys the show was supposed to advertise.

And the toy designs usually come first, even if the show is released before the figures hit the stores.

Archived