NYCC 2011 Transformers Prime Bumblebee and Arcee Special Edition Set Revealed

BaCon

Transformers_Prime_NYCC_Exclusive__scaled_100.jpg
You heard it here first on Tformers and whether you believed us or not, our source and our hunch were correct. To celebrate New York Comic Con 2011 the Transformers Prime Bumblebee and Arcee Special Edition set from Hasbro features unique Big Apple versions of characters from the animated series. We were told back at BotCon it would not be Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon-related. Continue reading... Read the Full News Story Here

Transformers_Prime_NYCC_Exclusive__scaled_600.jpg

now this is pretty cool! Hope i can get my order in Tuesday morning after the con.

Edit: I just scrolled down further in the news article. That pink Arcee looks like poo in robot mode. Hope the actual show colors look better on her.

That's an awesome set. Are they doing these new TFs for Prime Human Alliance style?

Actually, if I got this set, I'd probably skip the general retail versions of these two. Really impressed with this set.

I like it, but if I ever got it, I'd keep it sealed. Looks better that way. Especially with that background.... and pink Arcee looks terrible in bot mode. Looks like the buildings are their own pieces, pretty kool. Like the HA style packaging, but here the plastic bubble is curved. Doesn't look like you can stack these.

Archived