SDCC 2011 - Hasbro Exclusives To Go On Sale At HTS Tuesday 7/26

Peter_Van

Prime__scaled_100.jpg
We have confirmation from Hasbro their 2011 San Diego Comic Con exclusives will be going for sale online at their website HasbroToyShop.com tomorrow morning (7/26). They unfortunately didn't have an exact time in which they will go up for sale so you will probably just want to start checking when you wake up and then keep checking periodically as the day goes on. Entering the code COMIC2011 should also get you 10% off your order. If we get any kind of confirmed details on the times we will be sure to update you here and when we see them go on sale we will also post here for you. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then they'll have some kind of server crash because of the huge traffic before declaring 53min later that they are sold out. Happens every year :emo

Good luck to those who are going to try this! The first three to sell out on Saturday were all 3 GI Joe exclusives.

When I was there, one dude was trying sell tickets to get in line. Some dude was trying to sell a ticket for $30. I just looked at him in disgust. Same dude was also right behind me in line when we waited for tickets.

Some other dude gave my friend money to buy him some stuff but was short $2 and told him that he could have the change, which would have been $18 if there was no tax. He said it was his first time, I called BS. Anyways, Hasbro didn't charge an item so my friend actually made $80.

So when they put it up, is there a special splash page, or just random luck of the draw? Or do I have to search for them and them buy them.

I am also wanting the

SDCC SS with Co Co

and then the 2 Zarana Figures. Wish me luck!

I'll be looking at 12:00 AM EST.

HOLY F'n Crap! Anyone look at

Ebay for both the Starscream or Zarana Exclusives???!!

SDCC - Starscream w/ Co Co

SDCC - Zarana Exclusive

So when they put it up, is there a special splash page, or just random luck of the draw? Or do I have to search for them and them buy them.

You could try bookmarking the search link. Thats what I did with Rodimus on the TRU site.

Any word if this has been released on Hasbro yet? Also, will it be on the home page or will you have to search it?

Been checking all morning, but not up yet... thought about a half an hour ago when the site was temporarily down for a few minutes that would be it, but nope, not yet.

Archived