SDCC Exclusives GI Joe Starscream Sky Striker, Matrix of Leadership Prime, Premium Ultimate Prime

puma

Optimus%20Prime%20Zero%20Matrix%20Packaging__scaled_100.jpg
With us coming to close to the San Diego Comic-Con 2011 taking place on July 21st to July 24th, we are getting an official look at the unique packaging of Hasbro's exclusive Transformers Prime Matrix of Leadership Optimus Prime. The figure, as we found out during BotCon 2011, the figure will have an extremely unique packaging where you can wear the figure, with the packaging, around your neck. Take a look at the images after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

CC_Ult_OP_sleeve_silo__scaled_100.jpg
Ultimate Optimus Prime is not due until a fall release (despite some random sightings), but for people who would like a premium packaged version, the San Diego Comic-Con 2011 release of Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Ultimate Optimus Prime is for you. This release will be the only time the figure was packaged in trailer mode with premium foil-wrapped display box and sleeve with a removable display case. The figure will available for purchase at the Hasbro Toy Shop booth at SDCC. Read the Full News Story Here

Don't care about packaging want to know when some site is going to put up a pre order or something for Starscream.

Although I think all of these are ASS, I'd like to see what the "G1" decal sheet that is supposed to come with Ultimate Optimus Prime looks like. Instead of this stupid monstrosity that was not in the film, HasBLO should have released the Jetwing version in the States. Oh well, guess I'll save some money this year.

Don't care about packaging want to know when some site is going to put up a pre order or something for Starscream.

I heard that.

I searched ebay last night for SDCC Starscream and there are a few preorders out there of $130 to 200. Scalpers suck.

I really hope I can get this on HTS.

I heard that.

I searched ebay last night for SDCC Starscream and there are a few preorders out there of $130 to 200. Scalpers suck.

I really hope I can get this on HTS.

if you want it off of HTS, you gotta be sitting in front of your computer starting around 8am EST. These will more than likely sell out instantly.

Archived