Transformers War for Cybertron Activating X5 Multiplayer Bonus Forever Starting Monday

Peter_Van

transformers-war-for-cybertron-x5-multiplayer__scaled_100.jpg
For those who are worried that they if they jump into Transformers War for Cybertron multiplayer now will be extremely far behind, have no fear: the multiplayer XP will now multiply by five starting on Monday until forever. This change is in effect for Microsoft Xbox 360, Sony Playstation 3, and PC versions only. So if you have been looking to max out all of your classes but have been too lazy to do it with only a 1 to 1 ratio for points, how about 5 to 1? Read the Full News Story Here

I need this BAD. But only because I suck so bad at the multyplayer. I think I average one kill for every three deaths. I was able to unlock prime mode (which is useless btw) last year when they had the 10x. after getting prime and having 100% of the trophies I stopped playing for a long time. This is really the only game I have and I still dont understand what prime mode was for.

Prime was just for bragging rights. So everyone can see how much time you spent leveling up to get the matrix icon by your name. Nothing else. It doesn't affect game play except for the fact that it resets your class levels to zero when you initial go Prime. If there are that many people jumping back on the game to max out I might sign in for a few rounds of mayhem.

Archived