DOTM Leader Class Ironhide Issue

leonalmasy

I live in Australia and have recently purchased DOTM leader class Ironhide from Toys R Us. I was very disappointed when I discovered that the head on my figure couldn't turn at all. I had previously seen some reviews of this figure indicating that the head should actually be able to turn, albeit somewhat limited by the mask. When I returned to the store, the shop assistant offered to open another Ironhide to check whether the head could turn. To my surprise, this ironhide also could not turn its head, leading me to believe that this problem is not an isolated issue with my figure. Is there a special way to turn the head that I don't know about? Does anyone else have this issue?

*** IS STILL WAITING FOR THIS TOY TO ARRIVE IN HOUSTON AND CYPRESS TEXAS ***

Agreed. I wouldn't say it's "glued" until after trying to apply pressure. You can always take it back to the store if it actually breaks.

mine is glued ( found in Secaucus, NJ )

did you try just putting a lot of pressure when rotating?

yeah it ain't going nowhere...but i did open one an hour ago at TRU....and it was not turning as well

Did the mod and then some. Currently waiting for the paint to dry so I can add the finish. I do touchups on TFs that need it, and movie Ironhide's head always neede extra (nearly every version). So I added some steel and black and brass where needed, and a lIttle sky blue for his eyes. Can't post pics when done until after the weekend. I also nodded the mask for full option ability. Removed the spring mechanism from it. So now he can choose between normal and battle mask.

Archived