PCC 5-Packs At Target For $9.99

Blitz-Wing

target.gif
Need more fodder for your army? Didn't think the Power Core Combiner 5 packs were worth full price? Target is where you want to be this week, as they are selling all 5-pack sets for $9.99/EA! The sale runs through 2/19.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

target.gif
Need more fodder for your army? Didn't think the Power Core Combiner 5 packs were worth full price? Target is where you want to be this week, as they are selling all 5-pack sets for $9.99/EA! The sale runs through 2/19.

My Target says the sale is running till 3/5.

759a6ff7.jpg?t=1297651148

I thought it kind of interesting the tag says they're regularly $15.

Does this mean Target has dropped the price from $20 to $15 until the line is off the shelves?

I thought it kind of interesting the tag says they're regularly $15.

Does this mean Target has dropped the price from $20 to $15 until the line is off the shelves?

Unlike Walmart, Target never raised the price back to $20. Now if they would just drop the singles.

Emerje

If anyone spots a second PCC Dinopope thing, pick up the extra PLEASE? I'm getting desperate here D:

If anyone spots a second PCC Dinopope thing, pick up the extra PLEASE? I'm getting desperate here D:

Well, I'm soory about that, but I doubt they send much PCC to "The land of Frozen Cows and Booze." :D

I fully expect Constructicons and Dinobots to be the end of the PCC line. There was no representation, from what I saw, at toyfair over the weekend. Down here in Houston we have loads of the first wave commanders still on the shelves the second wave of the 5 packs. Have not seen Dino pope or the constructicons anywhere, even on ebay there scarce.

There are still some 2 packs coming down the pipe (new mold Undertow, Mudslinger repaint) but hopefully the Dinobot and Constructicon 5 packs will be the last.

I saw this the other day and I picked up a couple of them I don't have then looked at the 2-packs that had the same price,but passed since I think if I bought them I would be just doing so because I haven't found any new TF's or GI Joe. :D

I have all the PCC sets I want, but I will admit I almost bought the Crankcase set. Now if they would reduce the Deluxe prices to $9 I'll buy more! Still on the hunt for Lugnut and Solar Grapple along with that Legends Megatron......

Archived