Review: RTS Wreck Gar Figure

Blitz-Wing

100.jpg
Everyone's favorite TV talking, axe wielding, ear-to-ear grinning Junkion is back in the saddle... literally. Wreck Gar has returned to his G1 roots thanks to the current Reveal The Shield line. See how he stacks up in this review.

Thanks for the review...man. I'm gonna have to do my rounds and track this toy down. Looks AWESOME.

I picked him up about a week ago, and Blitz ... I agree with you 100%. This guy is awesome! Absolutely sets the bar on bikeformers to an all new high, he is the new level of standard for them. I love how the handle bars fold in when doing his feet, he's easy to balance and the poses are limitless! So glad you gave him a 10 out of 10 :yay

So I'm curious is it true that he comes with another Junkion head that you can trade with his?

I found Kup & Scourge yesterday in Moorpark, California, but really want a Wreak-Gar for myself, two if it comes with a second head.

It's not true.

The instructions show an alternate head, which seems to indicate Hasbro is planning on producing a figure redeco into another Junkion.

Also, I agree with Blitz and Bubbah. I opened up Wreck-Gar a few days ago, and he's pretty darn cool. Not sure if he's enough to de-throne Animated Prowl for Motorcycle transformers, but he's pretty up there.

Still no sign of any of the second wave RTS figures in York PA. I just found one Kup and Scourge at Toys R Us last week. I noticed a different head on Scourge in the instructions. Wonder if that means anything? I noticed Blitz-Wing did not review these yet. I just might beat him to it!

Still looking for Scourge and Kup myself. Been slim pickings since the first sortie left Target. Perceptor is the last one on my list as far as what I have in hand. Should have him up in a day or so.

Supposedly, all the Generations/RTS figures are getting repaints with alternate heads. Tracks will be converted to Wheeljack, for example. So I'd expect a Junkion retool for Wreck-Gar.

Still no sign of any of the second wave RTS figures in York PA. I just found one Kup and Scourge at Toys R Us last week. I noticed a different head on Scourge in the instructions. Wonder if that means anything? I noticed Blitz-Wing did not review these yet. I just might beat him to it!

The different head in the instructions means Hasbro is planning on doing a redeco with figure, giving it a new head in the process.

Archived