Transformers Reveal the Shield Sighted at Walgreens

BaCon

Well well, it looks like the mostly unlikely retailers have taking the lead away from Target and Walmart. In addition to KMart and Hasbro Toy Shop getting these toys first, the Transformers Reveal the Shield action figures Special Ops Jazz and Turbo Tracks were found at Walgreens in Pacifica, CA yesterday. If you've been hunting for these guys, Walgreens might be worth a try if you are willing to pay $14.99 for them. Read the Full News Story Here

HA! I could get two of those at K-mart for a dollor more!

True, but keep in mind many communities no longer HAVE K-Marts. For instance, there used to be about 8 of them within a 45mi radius of me. Today, only 3 remain.

True, but keep in mind many communities no longer HAVE K-Marts. For instance, there used to be about 8 of them within a 45mi radius of me. Today, only 3 remain.

I have about 10 within a 45mi radius, one within 2 (Not to brag.biggrintf.gif) and a Walmart, TRU and Target within 5. (Again, not to brag.biggrintf.gif)

Well well, it looks like the mostly unlikely retailers have taking the lead away from Target and Walmart. In addition to KMart and Hasbro Toy Shop getting these toys first, the Transformers Reveal the Shield action figures Special Ops Jazz and Turbo Tracks were found at Walgreens in Pacifica, CA yesterday. If you've been hunting for these guys, Walgreens might be worth a try if you are willing to pay $14.99 for them.

Welcome to, like, a week ago. =) Folks around me in eastern MA have been scouting these out at Walgreens since Thanksgiving. The shelf tags in our stores are $13.99 but every store I've been to, neither Jazz or Tracks were in their systems. I was able to nab the first one for $9.99 and convinced the other stores on the same with the receipt. =)

The KMarts up here have them for $12.99 - yet I haven't seen RtS hit them yet. Just all the HftD line.

I'll have to keep Walgreens in mind. I just went to Walmart, and saw a new wave of 5 mech power core combiners. Would you believe the store wouldn't let me buy them? Because they had not been entered into the system, the person could not sell it to me. Even the people behind me in line were shocked that they couldn't sell me the two combiners. Not like other stores were if its not in the system the manager will enter a price and let you have it for that price.

Well well, it looks like the mostly unlikely retailers have taking the lead away from Target and Walmart. In addition to KMart and Hasbro Toy Shop getting these toys first, the Transformers Reveal the Shield action figures Special Ops Jazz and Turbo Tracks were found at Walgreens in Pacifica, CA yesterday. If you've been hunting for these guys, Walgreens might be worth a try if you are willing to pay $14.99 for them.

Welcome to, like, a week ago. =) Folks around me in eastern MA have been scouting these out at Walgreens since Thanksgiving. The shelf tags in our stores are $13.99 but every store I've been to, neither Jazz or Tracks were in their systems. I was able to nab the first one for $9.99 and convinced the other stores on the same with the receipt. =)

The KMarts up here have them for $12.99 - yet I haven't seen RtS hit them yet. Just all the HftD line.

Yeah, but wasn't there a time when they were going or $8 a toy? Even so, it's still cheaper.

Yeah, but wasn't there a time when they were going or $8 a toy? Even so, it's still cheaper.

There might have been but I rarely check out anything but Walmart or Target. TRU, KMart, Walgreens, etc are all way overpriced. $12.99-$14.99 for a Deluxe, $9.99-10.99 for a Scout? Pass. When everyone had them for $12.99, I hit TRU a lot but now with them back at $9, I'd rather stick with Target or Walmart (since I have a number of them around me, as well). I only hit Walgreens and a couple KMarts out of desperation and felt dirty for paying $14 - thankfully, that was avoided. =)

Archived