KO replica Henkei and Botcon toys!

Scaleface

Whereas most Henkei/Classics KOs are obviously KOs, I thought I might warn people that some company has started to product replica Henkei toys. They sell for about $30 each. I've seen Crystal Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp, and the clear Henkei Mirage and they are IN PACKAGE!

Additionally there is a KO version of Botcon Mirage. Luckily you can tell the original from a KO in that the KO has no rub sign.

MOSCHenkeiSeekers13.jpg

MIRAGEKO24.jpg

Of course for thoe who want these hard-to-get toys and don't mind KOs, it's a real deal.

While looking at these, I found some knock-offs that are actually interesting. I ordered this set of three diecast versions of HFTD Hubcap.

http://www.kotoys.co...+White%2C+Black

I saw those too, let us know how they are.

KO Toys has the best prices and shipping is flat rate no maater how many you buy. I've been planning on buying the Black Gold Optimus Prime from them. Especially now that it has dropped in price

I just ordered the KO Thundercracker as well as all 3 "Die-cast" hubcaps. Will wait and see how they turn out.

The last KO Thundercracker had issues, mainly they put it together wrong. Had to swap out the knees and legs and put them back together properly. They assembled the knees on backwards, as well as the tail wings and the fists. Was able to take apart the knees and carefully put them together the right way, as well as the wing pins and put them back together correctly, but the fists I could not do anything with.

These new Botcon replicas look a lot better, and would seem to be close to the real thing. Since Hasbro for what ever reason, does not want to come out with ol blue (reminds me of blue bluestreak) and I don't want to spend $$$ to get one, this will be good enough for me.

Archived