New Looks at PCC Dinobots Out of the Package!

BaCon

Many thanks to ACToys member God of Insects who has posted new a bunch of new in-hand images of the Power Core Combiners Dinobots action figures team ! The new images give us lots of new looks at these way cool Dinoformer toys. Get all the angles on them show in and out of the packaging. Hasbro says they have nothing to do with G1, but they sure are full of WIN! Seem them all and comment after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to pick up an extra so I have one to sleep with at night.

I really HOPE these paint apps stay the same. I like the golds and silvers. I friggin love how the legs are normal, unlike most where you have to cock them at an angle, or a upside down L shape. The right arm looks to possibly have some articulation. Maybe. And Grimstone is aces! Cant wait to get these and the constructicons.

I just got wave 2, 5 pack autobot (name STILL escapes me *&im at the library not home*) and his drones are cool how they have the minibot port and they "click" on good, but the scout is just "UGH". I picked up wave 2 :con 5 pack awhile ago (Mudslinger) and he was about the same. Looks like there getting better at these as they go. Wave one i HAD to return, wave 2 im still undecided. I feel i might need the drones and thats probably the only reason im keeping them thus far.

and then wave 2 Icepick was awesome(2 pack)! But his head(S) werent attached and wouldnt stay clipped in, even know i liked him i had to return him. But i kept then minicon. :tfdance

I find I just can't be objective about these. Anytime I see them I just think "DUDE! Combiner Dinobots!!!"

I just wanted to say I hate the PCC. They are made of some sort of really cheap quality plastic. Definitely not the same quality as the generations and classics line. I have 3 of the PC Combiners and I have to say that even Bandai has made more worthy Gestalts in the past with their power rangers line. I do not understand the design flaw of not having fold out fists or sturdy feet on combiners. This is idiotic at best. I understand the nostalgia of having a dinobot combiner but I'm looking at the weak choices of types of dinosaurs used to form this really lame Gestalt. Frenzy Rumble came out with an awesome dinobot combiner based on the g1 dinobots and named him extinction. This piece of crap needs to be extinct like the rest of the PCC. The pieces don't hold well. The articulation sucks because the combined form of these figures is unbalanced. And they're creating repaints of these figures already? Lame

Archived