PCC Video Reviews - Icepick and Chanclaw, Mudslinger and Destructicons

BaCon

Thanks to KO Toys' emgo316 who has posted a couple of new video reviews for the Transformers Power Core Combiner line that all the fans love to hate. I am really happy to see the Lego Bionicle figure on there as I have alway said, this is Hasbro's 1/2 baked attempt to appeal to the Bionicle toys. Ah well, here's a couple more reviews for you to not watch of Icepick and Chanclaw and well as Mudslinger and Destructicons. Read the Full News Story Here

Thanks to KO Toys' emgo316 who has posted a couple of new video reviews for the Transformers Power Core Combiner line that all the fans love to hate. I am really happy to see the Lego Bionicle figure on there as I have alway said, this is Hasbro's 1/2 baked attempt to appeal to the Bionicle toys. Ah well, here's a couple more reviews for you to not watch of Icepick and Chanclaw and well as Mudslinger and Destructicons. Read the Full News Story Here

"That all the fans love to hate..."

Yes, we "ALL" hate them so much, that's why I have several of them sitting on the shelf next to me as we speak...because I hate them so much. :roll

Ture, some are... disappointing, but there are a few that are really nice. I love the 5-pack bombshock with combaticons set. The Destructicons i'll pass on, though Icepick and chainclaw looks nice for a 2-pack.

There is a ton of negativity surrounding this line. I can kinda see why when you think about what we'd hoped we would be getting when these were first announced. The spring-loaded drones are rather dissappointing all around. And it doesn't help that the connectors are light blue and very blatant with no attempt to hide them. However, it is refreshing to see some creativity in having each deluxe release have it's own Mini-con that has three modes. As well as the idea to have all be able to use the drones to make a large combiner. Personally, I don't see why they make the connectors such in-your-face-eye-sores. And I think that the Mini-cons could be more developed to really fit as appropriate armor. The real problem there is that they are trying to standardize them to where each Mini-con can be used with other Figures. If they personalized them for each particular commander in both vehicle mode and armor mode they would be much better. I'm sure you can recall how they did this with the Transformers Armada Cyclonus and his Mini-con Blackout where his Mini-con became an extension of his cockpit. They could potentially do the same for the armor mode and the Commander's robot mode. However, it is probably a little late for all of that now as I don't expect we'll be seeing too much more from this line as it is already heavy with repaints.

Man i FINALLY found wave 2, 2 pack PCCs & picked up Icepick and Leadfoot. I love there minicons and both figures seem like fun, The thing is out of the 2 i liked Icepick the best, BUT he is broken from the start. His heads pop off easily and the attachment they go on, that swivels around a bar to "flip" heads, the parts dont allow it to attach correct. Anyone else have this problem with Icepick? Any fixes? I assume i can dig out the groove so it would sit in better via exacto knife. but any help would be appreciated. (i will try to word this better after i go home & take another look)

Archived