New Looks at Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Convoy

Peter_Van

The December 2010 issue of Dengeki Hobby magazine features a great collage of images of TakaraTomy's upcoming Masterpiece figure MP-09 Rodimus Convoy, and thanks to CyberGundam, we get a chance to view them. The images show off the easy transformation between Rodimus Convoy and plain old Hot Rod as well as some weapon features. The figure, part of the Welcome to Transformers 2010 campaign will be released January 2011. Take a look at the scans after the jump! Read the Full News Story Here

Looks pretty nice. I like how they made the Hot Rod and Rodimus one and the same. Especially since the changes would've been so minor that it would've been tough to justify getting one over the other. Also, what makes everyone think that they will be including Daniel? Unless this figure has a cockpit that I'm missing it doesn't seem like that would be a very logical part to include. Still, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.... Personally I'm more excited about the FP release this December.

Looks great and so far still worth the $200 price tag. However I would still like to see him next to MP Prime for comparison

:agree with ya LO.

I wasn't going to get him because I didn't really like these types of figures, but he looks really good and since he has 2 modes and a trailer I may actually purchase my first Takara MP figure.

Archived