Better Shots of Takara Tomy Transformers United Figures

BaCon

E-Hobby has posted product listings for the Takara Tomy Transformers United action figures. These are larger, clearer images of what was surfaced last week from BBTS. The images of Here we get some clear looks at Grapple, Scourge and Wheeljack as well as some new angles on the Rumble & Frenzy figure sans pile-drivers. Read the Full News Story Here

Hrrm... even on Wheeljack that enormous roof-torso looks kinda weird... But holy cow for that prime! I wonder what made them decide to adapt that weird G2 "Laser-Rod Optimus" (Or whatever the heck it was called) into the united line? It's kinda random... but kinda totally awesome as well!

Truck looks too damn Disney to me. Well, maybe a trailer by FP would make it look better.

I'll get Wheeljack with his Lego wrenches.

Frenzy and Rumble, 2 of each please.

Truck looks too damn Disney to me. Well, maybe a trailer by FP would make it look better.

:lol I misread that as Lego wenches. XD

Also, you know you want to get G2 Prime and armor him up! (Mewhahahahaha. The seed has been planted. :D )

:lol I misread that as Lego wenches. XD

Also, you know you want to get G2 Prime and armor him up! (Mewhahahahaha. The seed has been planted. :D )

Power Master Optimus Prime for the WIN!!

Archived