The Hub Teaser Clip Shows Off Prime Speaking, Autobot Lineup

Peter_Van

The Hub officially debuted today and a teaser of all the shows that will be shown on The Hub, including a look at the Autobot lineup, and Optimus Prime speaking. Like it or not, Optimus Prime will definitely have a mouth. This video was shown within the first thirty seconds of the channel's switch from Discovery Kids! to the Hub. Take a look at the video embedded after the jump! Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres new footage of ALL the core autobots in motion. About 8 seconds or so, but Prime has a mouth and Arcee is small and skinny compared to the rest of the team. Bulkhead looks like the are trying to match scale with the toys as hes not even as big as Ratchet in the clip. Check it out at the hub site. ;)

After watching the video clip a few more times im beggining to think Bulkhead was behind Ratchet and b/c of this, may actually be a tad taller then him. DEF smaller/shorter then Prime though. By quite a bit. They look awesome btw!

Ok strike 1.

Hasbro seems to not like noses this time around, and STOP! giving Optimus a MOUTH!! Let him keep his FACEPLATE!

I've been watching the Hub all day (its a fun channel) and haven't seen this yet. However, I'm still ok with this. I already have been liking what I've been seeing, and this just goes with that.

Can't wait for the show to air...it looks like its going to better than Animated... hoping it as good as Beast wars speaking of BeastWars doesn't Prime face looks like Optimust Primal...ohhhhhh yeah.... thats awesome..Maximals Vs Predacons..for everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Ok strike 1.

Hasbro seems to not like noses this time around, and STOP! giving Optimus a MOUTH!! Let him keep his FACEPLATE!

Did you not see Optimus had a faceplate when then showed him with the rest of the Autobots, and I don't mind him having both a faceplate and a mouth. (I guess I'm use to it, after all, I started watching Transformers when 'Cybertron' started.) But I do agree that the no nose theme needs to stop right now!

Archived