SIDE BURN - the Transformers Collectors' Club FREE Membership Incentive Figure

BaCon

Here is SIDE BURN - the Transformers Collectors' Club FREE Membership Incentive Figure for 2011! This figure will be sent to any Transformers Club member whose membership is active by March 16, 2010. Side Burn will come with his blaster and an exclusive Tech Spec. Members can expect to receive this figure with all his accessories in late spring/early summer. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though I think the club is a waste of time and useless. I am going to give a little on this one

Any of you members out there would be willing to sell this figure I will give you $30 for it. But I wont pay until you have it in hand. any takers?

Sensing RiD is up next for Botcon

Even though I think the club is a waste of time and useless. I am going to give a little on this one

Any of you members out there would be willing to sell this figure I will give you $30 for it. But I wont pay until you have it in hand. any takers?

You can join for $10 more.

Lord_Onslaught, if that is true then I want to say one thing to the Transformers Collectors Club and Hasbro DO NOT USE THE GENERATIONS IRONHIDE FOR X-BRAWN. I know its the best alt mode out there for the figure, but resist the urge DO NOT DO IT the robot mode is not good. Also on a side note due the Rally version and not the plain silver. Thanks.

On topic, I do like this repaint and am impressed with the colors.

Then I would be spending $40 instead of $30... nah :P

That is what I am sensing, not trying to make a rumor or anything close to that. I'm probably wrong anyway. They might use the Animated molds or the Movie Molds and in some way have it tie into Transformers Prime

If someone is willing to get you one for $30. Dion is $25 right now. The cost of shipping would put it at a little less than $30 if a member were buy it. Then it would have to be shipped to you, so that might add another $5 to it, so you might as well just join the club. Plus, if even more people start thinking like you, there won't be many TFCC toys on the secondary market.

If someone is willing to get you one for $30. Dion is $25 right now. The cost of shipping would put it at a little less than $30 if a member were buy it. Then it would have to be shipped to you, so that might add another $5 to it, so you might as well just join the club. Plus, if even more people start thinking like you, there won't be many TFCC toys on the secondary market.

ok I will toss in my stand of not joining and save the negative comment for later use LOL :P

And with the head being a poor photoshop, results may vary. So Emerje, there could be a new head in the works for you

Archived