UPDATED with pics! New "Battle in Space" 2 pack at BBTS!

Reluttr

Were you thinking about getting the universe 3 pack with rodimus, cyclonus, and galvatron? Well apparently someone is answering our prayers! BBTS has now listed a 2 pack that includes the Cyclonus and Rodimus repaints with a chromed g1 matrix of leadership "same matrix mold as the one included with the reissue ehobby g1 galvatron"!

Did I mention this 2 pack is only 23.99$?!

Well, we told you it was coming, so here it is, the official images of the Battle In Space two-pack, featuring Rodimus and Cyclonus, that will be released in the upcoming Transformers Reveal the Shield toyline. These two figures are the same redecorated ones that are featured in the Asia-exclusive Challenge at Cybertron three pack, but have gotten a chrome Generation 1 Matrix of Leadership, and a comic book depicting Rodimus vs. Cyclonus (with Kup featured prominently in the background). Thanks to Snakas for the in-package shot of the two-fer and the comic book cover. Read the Full News Story Here

comic.jpg

pkg.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's nice. I already have the 3-pack, but this one is certainly better, what with that Matrix and a lack of Galvatron. Anyone who wanted the 3-pack as a Target exclusive are now better off with this set.

it's a hasbro release. i saved both pics on bbts and the 3 pack says "TAK11135" and the 2 pack "HAS19577". side by side the bots look identical. i emailed them to ask if they were indeed the same and if/where they were being sold. i have a 3 pack in my loot, i wonder if i can return it if this is going to be in stores?

it's a hasbro release. i saved both pics on bbts and the 3 pack says "TAK11135" and the 2 pack "HAS19577". side by side the bots look identical. i emailed them to ask if they were indeed the same and if/where they were being sold. i have a 3 pack in my loot, i wonder if i can return it if this is going to be in stores?

You can return it, BBTS will just give you store credit for the return.

their site says i can just get a refund w/o having to get a credit. "Refunds will be issued in the form of store credit or the original method of payment."

This is perfect, these are the two figures I wanted most out of the three pack anyway. But is it an exclusive, or will it be packed with Voyagers? Hard to believe it's an exclusive for BBTS to sell it at that price. Not really sure what the point is in including the Matrix considering neither figure can hold it...

Emerje

I'm feeling a lot of fan love coming from hasbro if they keep this up I will completely forgive them for gijoe l.a. (which wasn't bad but cmon)and bayformers the movie(which I really really liked the 1st one) hated the toylines

I might forgive them for Armada, Energon, and Especially Power Ranger Prime, if they keep this up. But BM? They have to do a lot more for me to forgive them for that crap.

But I'm glad I saw this, I was about to go on eBay and buy the Challenge At Cybertron Set. Just saved a bunch of money!

And I will save even more when we find out if it will an exclusive to a retail store or a general mass release

either way Pre-ordered it at BBTS just in case :tflaugh

Archived