The Hub To Offer Sneak Peek On October 10th, Full Roll Out October 11th

Peter_Van

The Hub has officially announced the first 10 hours of their schedule for October 10, 2010, what the channel has dubbed "Sneak Peek Sunday." The schedule for the first two days was previously revealed in DVR settings, but this official schedule has filled in some holes that were previously there. "During the network's launch rollout over the coming months, an ambitious slate of original series will debut on the network," according to The Hub press release, which still does not give us a definitive premiere date for the Transformers: Prime series. Full PR with schedule after the break. Read the Full News Story Here

And Transformers Prime is not in the roll out? Though considering that the Transformers Prime toys are not scheduled to be released until Oct 2011. It might be awhile before we can pass judgment on this series

Clicked on over to Discovery Kids today. Something about the little sign in the corner of the screen saying "in 12 days DKIDS becomes HUB" got me really excited. I feel sorry for the TFans that are so down on the Prime designs that they can't be jazzed about this.

Nice to see Batman Beyond on that list, i love that show.

Clicked on over to Discovery Kids today. Something about the little sign in the corner of the screen saying "in 12 days DKIDS becomes HUB" got me really excited. I feel sorry for the TFans that are so down on the Prime designs that they can't be jazzed about this.

I really like all the Autobots and I can live with Megatron. But Soundwave and Starscream just plain look bad. I loved the sneak peek, it got me really pumped. Im confident that it will at the very least be entertaining and very pretty with all it's cgi, Im just not happy that the story has 3 human brats and horrible looking Cons. Its a double edged sword for me. Im excited but Im bummed out by it at the same time.

Nice to see Batman Beyond on that list, i love that show.

I really like all the Autobots and I can live with Megatron. But Soundwave and Starscream just plain look bad. I loved the sneak peek, it got me really pumped. Im confident that it will at the very least be entertaining and very pretty with all it's cgi, Im just not happy that the story has 3 human brats and horrible looking Cons. Its a double edged sword for me. Im excited but Im bummed out by it at the same time.

Good, then I only have to feel half sorry for you. :P

I find the humans on these shows to be real hit or miss. I loved the Sumdacs on Animated. I understand the writers include these humans to gives kids someone to relate to but that's never really worked for me. Even watching G1 as a kid I related more to Bumblebee than Spike.

hopefully a toy line will be in the works

A toy line is in the works and suppose to come out in October 2011. Only cool design is Ratchet so if they release him I hope they release an Ironhide. Other then Ratchet, and Eradicon. All the other designs suck though. So I'm not holding out any hope for this series

I didn't even know that Hasbro had any control over Batman Beyond. Last I knew it was owned by DC Comics

thats the same thing i thought and if they put any other DC realted Superhero shows on that would pretty cool so when i'm not watching G1 or TF Prime i could watch some Batman or Superman

Archived