Transformers: Prime Voice Cast Revealed

Peter_Van

Hasbro Studios has finally revealed the voice actors and characters for Transformers: Prime, along with information for the show. Oddly enough, the voice actors for the characters of Bumblebee and Soundwave were not revealed. These characters were revealed during BotCon 2010, were not revealed. Two new Decepticons, Breakdown and Knockout have been added to the list of characters. Take a look at the information after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

I am SO TIRED of the human element in Transformers series, all they do is ruin the show EVERY SINGLE TIME. They should be no more than a bit part at best, I don't believe that some teenage Douche would be of any consequence to a giant race of sentient robots from another planet involved in Civil war, the military and some of those, sure I could by that. Just put em on Cybertron for 90% of the show and leave the LAME ASS humans out of it!!

I am SO TIRED of the human element in Transformers series, all they do is ruin the show EVERY SINGLE TIME. They should be no more than a bit part at best, I don't believe that some teenage Douche would be of any consequence to a giant race of sentient robots from another planet involved in Civil war, the military and some of those, sure I could buy that. Just put em on Cybertron for 90% of the show and leave the LAME ASS humans out of it!!

Wow.

Seeing The Rock, Adam Baldwin, and Ernie Hudson among the cast is a pretty big surprise. Consider me curious to see how this show turns out.

ETA:

After realizing Adam Baldwin isn't one of the Baldwin brothers but Casey from "Chuck" I'm super excited. :D

why must there be teenagers in this?! :deadhorse

i mean... at least spike was almost 18 when he was on the show and sparkplug was around.

where are these kids parents!! yes johnny, you can go play with the giant robots that tend towards violence.

:argh :argh :argh :argh :argh

why must there be teenagers in this?! :deadhorse

i mean... at least spike was almost 18 when he was on the show and sparkplug was around.

where are these kids parents!! yes johnny, you can go play with the giant robots that tend towards violence.

:argh :argh :argh :argh :argh

Actually, Spike was around 15 in Season 2, as he didn't have his license yet, and Carly did all the non-Autobot driving...

What got me was that the Autobots "find increased strength here on their home away from home via bonds they've forged with three human teenagers". Kiss play, anyone?

hmmmm yeeeeeaaaaaaaah I'm going to be buying the complete collection of Transformers animated. Read the pointless and empty synopsis: BORING!!!!

Animated was so involved for a transformer cartoon.

I am SO TIRED of the human element in Transformers series, all they do is ruin the show EVERY SINGLE TIME. They should be no more than a bit part at best, I don't believe that some teenage Douche would be of any consequence to a giant race of sentient robots from another planet involved in Civil war, the military and some of those, sure I could by that. Just put em on Cybertron for 90% of the show and leave the LAME ASS humans out of it!!

I am SO TIRED of the human element in Transformers series, all they do is ruin the show EVERY SINGLE TIME. They should be no more than a bit part at best, I don't believe that some teenage Douche would be of any consequence to a giant race of sentient robots from another planet involved in Civil war, the military and some of those, sure I could buy that. Just put em on Cybertron for 90% of the show and leave the LAME ASS humans out of it!!

........I never understand this sentiment. Unless it's a Beast Wars/BM type of show, Transformers shows need human characters to interact with. Heck, even BW had cavemen in it. Transformers are robots in disguise. If there weren't any humans, who would they be disguising themselves from?

........I never understand this sentiment. Unless it's a Beast Wars/BM type of show, Transformers shows need human characters to interact with. Heck, even BW had cavemen in it. Transformers are robots in disguise. If there weren't any humans, who would they be disguising themselves from?

For the first season of BW there was no human interaction. Instead of human interaction they would sometimes reflect on what damage was caused becasue of their fighting.

That is pretty much the point of humans being in the show, for us to relate it to real life and how it would effect humanity. With out the Autobots love of all kids of life they would just seem like war like robots.

Plus I think it's the same as a rock band without a singer, there wouldn't be a way to relate and find the meaning.

Almost forgot:

The Rock playing a TF...wow this'll be intresting...so far that is two good reason to watch this show....Steve Blum and the Rock

Archived